-
Posts
13,428 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
If you're wondering why I uploaded the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack today, it's because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, and had to upload the mod to support the mission work that I've been doing, so it doesn't look weird while playing the missions. Mainly for the wrecks and stuff support, so enjoy it early. The Weapon Pack will be on Sunday, as per usual. Enjoy!
-
Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC199 - Cleaned up the MH/UH-92s, removing old A2 geometries and named selections - Fixed the copilot sticks on the UH-92s, they are setup to look as intended when moving in the cockpit if there is no copilot. - EOTechs by default are "on", due to coding setup. They can still be turned off as needed for gunner preference - The aim point for the MH-92 (Insertion/Sniper) M134s are set for the EOTechs, and accurate when enabled. Otherwise the gunner will still have to adjust his/her fire as needed when using the miniguns without the EOTech sights enabled. - Added placeable wrecks for the major helicopters, allowing some varied gameplay for missions. - Revamped Wreck models, should now work as intended. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746
-
Yeah, it's murky right now, and the Staff here will do what they can to support the community within reason, so if it comes down to abandonware, we can look at options and such. For now I'm just hoping SF2: Complete will end up on Steam if they go that route, so I can delete the backup, and just use the Steam version instead. But as such, we'll see as time goes on. And good luck with BMS!
- 74 replies
-
Nobody knows except for TK
- 74 replies
-
You can only drop it on the E target for Strike missions. However, if you equip a targeting pod, you can bomb as many targets (other than that Main Target) willy nilly
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
The knowledge base and the modders in the SF2 section -
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
Yes, do a few more relevant comments, and wait for 15 days, then you'll be able to download two downloads for FREE per day. -
SF2I Extension Pack Corrections
Flanker562 replied to eburger68's topic in Mission & Campaign Building Discussion
Bro he hasn't been here since 2020, who knows where he is, or even if he's alive. -
Yeah but we need a proper Nam map though, because you can't blow people up on an ersatz map trying to masquerade as Nam.
-
IAI Lavi DATA, LOADOUT, COCKPIT & AVIONICS update
Flanker562 replied to dtmdragon's topic in File Announcements
I don't know if it's your mod, or the original, but the outer right wing pylon is visible without any ordnance loaded on my short test flight. -
View File DCS Hornet Ironhand Designed for the virtual Hornet (or CJS Super Hornet) pilot in mind, this file is a quick, short document on the smaller threats on the battlefield. NOTE: This is a game only manual, and doesn't reflect the capabilities of the real aircraft in any way. NOTE: I don't monitor my files once they're approved. Please find my topic, "Flanker562's Mods" for any requests or commentary. Or send me a PM on the forums also. Submitter Flanker562 Submitted 06/04/2026 Category DCS / LOMAC Tracks / Videos / Tutorials
-
Version 1.0.0
4 downloads
Designed for the virtual Hornet (or CJS Super Hornet) pilot in mind, this file is a quick, short document on the smaller threats on the battlefield. NOTE: This is a game only manual, and doesn't reflect the capabilities of the real aircraft in any way. NOTE: I don't monitor my files once they're approved. Please find my topic, "Flanker562's Mods" for any requests or commentary. Or send me a PM on the forums also. -
Right now, I did a quick write-up of the SA-8, and may leave it to that. I'm not sure what else to add since I did the bigger SAMs, and I may look into a Modded SAM system. But I need to do the SA-9/13, and I think I'll wrap it up tomorrow. Unless somebody has a burning desire to know something, I think those two will be it for the Hornet manual. I tried looking into the High-Digit SAM mod, and I really don't feel like downloading individual files from the GitHub (why is the concept of Google Drive lost on the author of the mod?), unless there's a mirror somewhere, I don't see me messing with it, and will look more like into the Mod document than anything else, to add to what currenthill did. So yeah, I'll finish those up, and then get it published on the User Files, and again, if you need to add something, don't hesitate to ask or let me know.
-
New Blog post: "The Method": https://www.ejwriting.info/post/the-method
-
Yes I changed the name from Do335's original name. It didn't reflect the general nature of the thread. If it's a pain I'll put it back, but thought that this title would be more appropriate.
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
You gotta wait 15 days, then you'll get free mods (2 a day) then. Or if you can pay by PayPal, get a subscription. -
Okay right now some missions are dependent on mod updates for this Sunday. A few missions require the update, so I'll work on those during the week as it goes to get them deployed Sunday, after I upload the mods. I'm working on tweaking the units and stuff so it represents the scenario better, and not always what was originally there. I am thinking of adding more tasks to some missions, and may do so, but not sure where to go with it, and so on. Also if you originally downloaded the missions, and wish them to be back in your own game, go here and the latest missions are back up: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016000690/myworkshopfiles/
-
I don't specifically know if the CIA used DU rounds for their weapons during GWOT, but I figured that would be some difference between the SOF units and so on. I incorporated my M995 mod into the Taliban Fighters mod, specifically for the SAD units to use in the future. Not much else on the mind, since most things are taken care of, like me revamping the wrecks and making them placeable on the battlefield for missions and the like. They needed some work, and the majority of them are useable for missions and the like now, given some coding that I had to do, as well as some work. The MQ-17 is having issues, so I don't know what is causing what Null045 posted a few weeks ago. I can't get it working, so I'll leave it as is until I figure out what to do to fix it.
-
No, I don't remember a Mission Editor with the game. SF2 Complete has one though.
-
Well, turns out the issue brought up by @null045 was a real issue, so I fixed that, RVMAT issue, so that's fixed on the Wreck. I mnaaged to figure out some stuff with the Land Wrecks, and some helicopter wrecks are now able to be placed on the battlefiled, for mission use and for stuff that I'm doing with the Pilot missions. Since it's able to be customized a bit, I can add more stuff that works for the mission, rather than just the BLUFOR stuff that has been used for months, and years. So also fixed the Wreck for the MQ-17 standalone mod, actually putting it in, so now they won't have another error to worry about when they get shot down or soemthing.
-
Did some testing of the EOTechs on the M134s, and noticed they're not as accurate as they probably should be. I don't think (and am quite sure) that the game doesn't account for the eye that the sights have, so I modded the aimpoint to align with the EOTech reticles when enabled. It's a minor adjustment, but I think people would like to be accurate when using them, so that's for this Sunday at least, along with the other small fixes as well.
-
Yeah, some people here have bought the Steam WoE and it seems to mimic the structure like WoE did, so there shouldn't be any issues hopefully with a future Steam download.
-
Here's beta 2 of the Hornet Ironhand document. I added the SA-15 and some observations on the internal jammer that the Hornet has: DCS Hornet- Ironhand Beta 2.pdf
