-
Posts
13,431 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
To me it sounds like a joystick issue (unless it's just that plane) rather than an ini issue, but who knows.
-
What it's looking like is that I'll upload the Taliban Fighters Sunday, and work on some civilian containers for the respective packs. I have them for all the major factions except Civilians, so that'll be done for next week's upload. I want to just chill this week, and so on, so it was a "light" week for me this week. Anyway I still don't have much to do still, just the containers, and perhaps revisit the CSAT containers, redo the paint job maybe, as I'm not too happy with it, based on stuff like Quiggs stuff he's doing. I want to make the containers look somewhat better, but I can only get so much mileage so far.
-
Nice! I'm glad you're allowing us to use them though, really improves my Weapons folder a lot.
-
Need to change this topic to "SF2 Weapons Dealer" or something along those lines. I didn't know that the Rockeye had a LGB package for it.
-
I would direct @Erik that question, the only authority I have is approving/deleting files. So if it's bugged out that's beyond my ability. But since I tagged him he should help you out.
-
Just an update fix for the Super Hornet SF2 download. This enables datalink on the jets, which some had, some didn't, but this ini update fixes that issue. Simply extract and overwrite the files when prompted. This will go in the main upload too, but I figure it was easier to use this fix instead of downloading the whole mod again: Datalink Fix.7z
-
Just an update fix for the Super Hornet SF2 download. This enables datalink on the jets, which some had, some didn't, but this ini update fixes that issue. Simply extract and overwrite the files when prompted. This will go in the main upload too, but I figure it was easier to use this fix instead of downloading the whole mod again: Datalink Fix.7z
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
Erik had a system that for each account it was like five downloads per day. People just abused the system. Note you can post two times and wait fifteen days for a download a day. Unfortunately people ruined it prior to you showing up, so blame them. -
Some work, it's been a little less busy than the past few weeks, so right now just keeping the work minimal and came up wth this guy, Daryab Ghazail (or something like that), and an assassin archetype with his tricked out Rahim sniper rifle. I gave him a captured vest and so on, for maybe a little protection and the ability to carry the amount of magazines I gave him. But that's how it looks so far, and more than likely won't come up with much, as if you can see on my server, I've been doing some DCS stuff to pass the time.
-
Ya disponible en Amazon, Destinos en español: https://amzn.to/4rQaH8x
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
It's not supported here so we welcome you to the community, but there isn't a download section for that game. -
A Las Estrellas está disponible en Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GNNZ7RWX
-
Destinos está disponible en Draft2Digital: https://books2read.com/u/bPPDol
-
On the DCS Website: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3348893/
-
Fictional "Ghosts of Razgriz" scheme for the F/A-18C
Flanker562 posted a topic in File Announcements
View File Fictional "Ghosts of Razgriz" scheme for the F/A-18C This is just an adapted skin for the F/A-18C that was originally conceived by Bango Bob on DeviantART. I just had the desire to apply it to the F/A-18C. Simply put it in the appropriate Liveries folder, and go fly, and is named "Ghosts of Razgriz" in the selection menu. Submitter Flanker562 Submitted 02/16/2026 Category Misc/AI Aircraft Skins -
-
It's the file handling system that Erik is dealing with, as we're going through the files, and it automatically puts the old files in the front, even though it's just an image change. So you're seeing that as a byproduct of our work.
-
Work in Progress of a Ghosts of Razgriz F/A-18C. I figured it would look good on a simple Hornet, so here it is, just have to do the tails and some other things, but overall almost done:
-
Somebody approved it (not me) so those who are looking to download can.
-
-
Well I managed to happen on my US Army faction for the Taliban Fighters, and found out that I had listed the wrong type of magazine for the SPAR-16s. I switched it from Yellow Tracer to Red Tracer, and increased the amount of applicable mags for some units to 12 magazines, offering a more realistic load of magazines (I had about the same amount in Iraq towards the end of the deployment) given individual Soldier preference.
-
Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC184 - UH-60M Unarmed no longer provides medical care. - Cleaned up some memory points on various helicopters. - Added: A "Ka-125 Hokum C" that was requested by a Steam user. It's essentially a one-seat dual rotor version of the Ka-50 Hokum from Arma 2. It fires a gun, and due to game limitations, has a limited set of weapons to use. Unfortunately the game doesn't support dynamic loadouts with helicopters that don't have a copilot, so it is what it is for players. If there's a way to do dynamic loadouts with a single pilot/gunner please get a hold of me. - Added: Ka-145 now has full datalink - Tweaked: Worked on the Ka-145 model some, improving geometries and the like. - Internal Katibas on the Ka-145 changed out to vanilla AKU-12s - Condensed and removed some files, some unnecessary for mod function. - Fixed: The memory points on the MH-60A enabling players to enter the FFV positions.
-
Okay, not much is going on this week. There was a Black camo from the files I found for the Ka-125, so I made a Black Ka-125. The model is outdated and isn't working for much. I wish I had the original PSDs for liveries, but right now, it's the default camo and Black version. I tried the texture list, and it wouldn't work with me, so the HIddenselections do work, and that's what I managed to do. I'm working with Quiggs and I'm going to help him with the helicopters and such that he's making, so I think I can move on to that without upsetting people from a different look at models and stuff. I'll be helping him bring them into A3 and such, so go to s Discord, and so on, he's got a lot of quality stuff for you to subscribe to, so check him out if you haven't already.
-
I think I'm slowly (I blame @GKABS since he created the Growler) getting back into SF2 slowly but surely as Arma 3 dries up for now, but I'd like an accurate Vietnam, even if it's set in a modern setting.
