Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I see, I'm gonna ask the guy I did this for if I can release this skin
  2. I'd be lying to you if I told you how it works. I don't know if it really matters actually, since friendly AI are directed (as well as the Hawkeye) by Red Crown, so I don't know if it makes any difference, or it's just something that was implemented in NA, or just something "cool" to use or whatnot. Maybe @Crusader would know, but I thought it was nifty to include, and don't see any benefit since I fly solo too. I mean it would make sense what you're suggesting, but I hven't seen any gameplay or notes suggesting if it's effective or not.
  3. Okay for some reason I was tracking one, but okay.
  4. List the ones you want deleted and I or somebody else can get rid of them.
  5. I mean that's pretty interesting, tanks in the US Army have a height limit (I'm 6'4" so I can stand on the subturret and my head will poke out slightly from the TC Cuploa) for the M1. I don't know how true that is, but didn't see many tall people in the Tank Company I deployed with one time to Kuwait.
  6. I don't know man, there are some bigguns roaming around here, and I'm like 285lbs right now, and slowly losing weight, but not all Americans are fit that's for sure.
  7. I'm in love with two-seaters, and well... can't wait to try it out.
  8. Two posts and wait for 15 days, then you can download one per day.
  9. Unfortunately I didn't work with him, but his mods did start me in the right path I suppose, he did some good work and kept the community going when he was around.
  10. Right now apparently taking it easy with the modding and Arma 3. I didn't play today, which is pretty odd because I get soem play in, but doing other things like some DCS stuff. I generally have nothing for this week (other than the above uploads) and little idea what to work on. I know I need to work on the entry anims for the Ka-125/145 and such but at the moment nobody complains too much, as long as they can sit in and play. As for the Ka-125 I want to work on enabling pylon racks that the player can use rather than the inbuilt weapons that are limited. I mean it would be nice for players to make their own loadouts for the helicopter, but I need to go on the Arma Discord and see if I can't do that, as that's something I'd like to do.
  11. Trying somewhat successfully in shooting LMAVs
  12. So far I've cut down some files from the Helicopter Pack, stuff that is just not used anymore, like the A2 Dust Filters on the UH-60s, which were never to my knowledge used in any service, but what do I know. Anyway I thought it would cut it down, but seems more like getting rid of models seems to affect it, not so much RVMAT and image files. It helps, but not much really. Anyways, the mod is in a good spot and I think after uploading next week, barring any requests (I had one for an SH-3, but it is a nichje gameplay mechanic that isn't implemented, so maybe not) and other suggestions for the mods. Right now not much else on the horizon, other than these mods for next Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack, - Flanker562 Barriers, - Flanker562 Cherokee Containers
  13. Well hopefully it will be better, 2025 was kinda rough.
  14. Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC26 - US Army Soldiers now have correct Red Tracer 5.56mm magazines - Equipped US Army Soldiers with 5.56mm magazines, increased to 12 magazines per unit where applicable. - Applicable US Army Soldiers now have four RGO grenades - Added a new HVT, Daryab Ghazali, who is a sniper with body armor, a lot of sniper rifle mags, and a suppressed rifle. He's a bit as aware as the Taliban Leader, so hopefully he can be a fixture of a mission or two for gameplay as an HVT. UNA Containers RC3 - Requires Game version 2.20 - Adjusted the category, now can be found under "Flanker562 Objects"
  15. Managed to update the UNA Containers, so they now require the current game version, and adjusted into the "Flanker562 Objects" Category in the Props menu in the Editor. Since it's a small mod I'll upload that tomorrow as well, so: Tomorrow: - UNA Containers - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters
  16. Okay scheduling: Tomorrow: - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters Next Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Barriers - Flanker562 Cherokee Containers I did some fanagling with the Barriers and now also it's own category. I thought of a blanket "Flanker562 Objects" for the Props section, and may do that just to organize things for mods and the like. I think it would make sense since it's all in one spot, and not hard to do either, so more than likely next week that'll be done.
  17. Something I managed to figure out how to do, I finally (this was an intended feature) figured out how to categorize some of my stuff. This update won't come out tomorrow (still have some things to do, I think), but the Cherokee Containers are now away from the BIS structure, and now it's own Category. I think it needs it, and frankly wanted this for a long time whne I started to incorporte them into the Helicopter Pack, and as a seperate mod. Also being added are Civilian versions of the Cargo, Medic, Fuel, and Repair containers, being Light Blue in color for some commonality with the containers. Theoreticcally I could do more updates than the Taliban Fighters, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow. I really just wanted to chill out this week, but anyway I may or may not update the others.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..