-
Posts
8,501 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
100
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Stary
-
nevermind
-
"This was the worse SW experience ever felt." Not really. Have you been in cinema to Attack of the Clones two times? I was decade ago, there is definitely worse SW experience. "What the F* was that??" "The Force Awakens", seventh chapter in the Star Wars saga directed by very skilled JJ Abrams. "Cheap New Hope nostalgia remake" Was more of a cheap soof, and was called "Spaceballs" released around 1986. "I thought we cannot sink deeper than Phantom Menace..." Yes we can, it's called "Attack of the Clones", check reply above. "Where was the music? I can't remember I heard anything... can you" Yes I can, maybe visit the ear doc? I am worried about your hearing... "@#$*@! Harrison Ford, he always hated SW and his Han Solo character... but to kill him like that. Spit into our face as SW fans... <hungarian equivalent of "F word' said 20 times>" That was one of the best deaths in SW series as it actually moved the plot and character development forward and meant something. Think of father sacrificing himself "because father's love"; seeing how his son is gone beyond return yet he has that slightest hope seeing own father would bring him back. "I have a feeling, that no one really wanted to work on this episode. Director, script writer, music composer, old characters... everyone... 30% or less of their best performance" You little hipster you... remind me of Ren's actress other 100% performance because I want to be blown away 70% more than I was already by her 30% Same for Poe, FN-2187 and that older grayhair man with an ape/dog companion, I forgot the name, he was funny as hell and seemed to enjoy starring in the movie tremendously. Kasdan? Hmmm... isn't that the guy who wrote that Empire Strikes Back space novel book I have on my shelf? I think they were planning to make some little movie out of it. Dunno what happened to it though "Rey was the only enjoyable character... without her, I would have stood up and leave at about half the movie" You meant fappable? But hey, whatever turn you on man! "Mediocre... I have seen it the second time, I got over it more or less - but I had the same first reaction. I understand your feelings" "Mediocre Morsov! Mediocre!" "I celebrated when Lucas left... now I ended up crying him back... " Definitely yes! We need more Jar Jar Senate talks! We need more Massa mussa speeches! Massa Snailamna hasa greatsa summary of tha crappa movia! To sum it up Snailman: yeah I hear you man but sorry to inform you, being hipster is no longer novelty. Ohhh maybe you kickstart your remake eh? gave you +1 as I like cheap internet comedy
-
pretty much what Wrench said, all the water-related tiles must be targa (.tga) ones as the stupid engine uses alpha channel value to overlay "water" graphics on and compute if the ie. impact happened on water or shore/land. The simplest way is to keep the channel intact as 90% of the tilesets try to do so to avoid some placement innacuracies when say new tileset is used to replace older ot stock one
-
dude I build stuff myself...
-
guy go watch Gravity, it did whole science part of being in space pretty good, these are SW movies, known among other things like little incest for their established and beloved depiction of space battles
-
Craig we do know she is handy using kind of rod weapon prior so there might be some skills -plus influence of Force on her of course has to do something with it together with her extraordinary MF flying skills. Other than that because movie magic
-
Yup he's finished his first step on way to darkness. Killing own father, pretty dark for kids movie, aye?
-
Craig sword is a sword, you point the sharp point at the enemy. I was really happy to see the return of more classic lightsaber fights -the jumpy "unrealistic" ons from prequels were getting boring fast. I think the beginning of the movie was one of the best SW universe scenes I have seen, with the assault on the primitive settlement, FN-2187's repulsion to the New Order's brutality, sudden discovery that Stormtroopers do fear, suffer and bleed, genial dialogue between Poe and Ren (ok who talks first? I talk? you talk?) that establish the former as a new series' Solo for me, and introduction of Rey character. The scene in which she marks another done day on the wall, when we see her living in a hulk of AT-AT, those are some of defining Star Wars moments for me What bugs me with the plot is the ohh well this thing is bigger, lets go kill the oscillator and destroy planet sheme as RedLetterMedia's guys pointed out in their review -would be nice change to say have the Rebels (rebels agains what exactly? Senate? New Order that seems to compose of dunno, one planetary weapon, one Star Destroyer and some TIE squadrons?) disable the weapon and render it inoperable for months or few years, not end up straight murdering snowy planet OR maybe even better having the heroes fail in this installment. But overally the heroes don't come off unscratched with you know who dead and Finn comatosed? badly injured for sure. As it's the spoilers corner -I was pretty sure it's Han from about 2/5th of the runtime but when he fell I was preparing myself for emotional Chewie's revenge suicidal moment of sacrifice. The thing I would NOT stand would be Luke showing up in that forest anyway are we sure Ren made it?
-
check your closed for one angry tentacled space monster :D
-
as Dave joyfully removed my post :D I'll say that the battles taking place in atmosphere are really really well made
-
Dave reminder Ren is in his 30s so hardly a kid, but yeah I know brother, I know (sheds a tear)
-
you know what would be cool? Having the ability to mod this game, just saying... ohh waaaaaait
-
good news -Jeff Goldblum is alive and doesn't look like 100 years old crackhead (Sorry General Organa...); another good news -new ID4 movie. Explosions explosions aliens lazers boom boom kids! something tells me this one will be batshit insane ride, check the size of that mothership
-
Stary I accidentally edited your post when I thought I was editing mine. Sorry my friend Dave
-
glad to hear that I think I'll leave it at this version now and focuse on other aspects of SF2 when I get back to it somewhere next year
-
Thanks Svet, hadn't occasion to verify myself
- 41 replies
-
- green hell
- hires
- (and 4 more)
-
thanks Iwan haven't played SF2 in quite a time so I am not familiar with the flickering issues
- 41 replies
-
- green hell
- hires
- (and 4 more)
-
no, I think not this bug, other one
- 34 replies
-
- enhancementpack
- hd
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Everybody's good buddies means DAT? Yes but those are old and have some issues in SF2. As for Sabre H I have the max file of what is basically ready beta, must check it out one day. Heck I think it's posted in the modders depository for everyone with modder status to grab? Same with my new MiG-9 but it needs more work
-
I'm having ideas for some ETO limited conflicts so more UK ADA vs Warsaw Pact. some can be stand ins using similar airframes tbh. re: Ouragan and Super Mysteré cockpits: on my list after the Thunderjets/Thunderstreaks and some Yaks And my ideas don't have that whole NATO baloney in there
-
for the 1947 till 1950s european campaigns I have in mind: Tu-4 (new model) Il-20 Il-40 Il-40p Yak-15 new model /Yak-17 Yak-19 Yak-30 Hornet P.228 Westland P.1956 Attacker Swift Ouragan Mystere II Bretagne new proper Fury plus possibly new Cutlass Pirate Starfire (proper C version) why? Everyone has some wishlists, it's time for mine as I am more interested in the beginnings of jet flight era and yes I slipped and hit myself in the head hard pluslet's face it, SF2 is juuust perfect for 1950s
-
nah I bet I forgot some bits and pieces, these effects are some test work anyway, I jjust posted them because some people are asking when and such
-
Stary , visual update problem with textures Korea
Stary replied to jack33's topic in General Discussion
told you -but I put them into the main map one in update just to be extra sure
