Sign in to follow this  
Gux

JAS 39C Gripen Progress

Nice work Gux i made some rc models off it back in the 80's (very fast)..I would like to offer you the use of my engine mod if it's any use to you..Im looking forward to flying this one

Hi Ho Silver

:clapping: sp now I will bump this Post and hope the man who creates the grippen is still here!

*suddenly appears*

I'm trying to finish this now, at least visually, and release a 'beta' that maybe someone else can fix and improve. It's mostly config stuff like weapon values and flight model that's probably incorrect.

Here's something to look at atleast :)

post-18876-1187024175_thumb.jpg

*suddenly appears*

I'm trying to finish this now, at least visually, and release a 'beta' that maybe someone else can fix and improve. It's mostly config stuff like weapon values and flight model that's probably incorrect.

Here's something to look at atleast :)

post-18876-1187024175_thumb.jpg

You tease! :good:

Anyway, being that the LOD file is good, I'm sure plenty of people here would love to help with the tweaking part! I volunteer for weapon stations!

FastCargo

Glad to see you back Gux. I know a couple people who might be able to help you. Let me know.

Looking forward to this, somehow the search (or me) missed this, when i searched for the gripen. :good:

Great work Gux, looking forward to flying the Swedish beast :clapping:

Guest Saganuay82

11 900 hits. Thats gotta be a record for the SFP1 forum.

My personal opinion is that this mod has been worth the wait when it comes out, even if it is 'beta' there are many here that probably would jump at the chance to dig into the INI:)

post-18876-1187207097_thumb.jpg

SA version with Meteor and IRIST missiles. :)

USAFMTL and team are going to improve the ini stuff for me after I fix whatever visual stuff I can find; which right now is just some texture polish.

SA version with Meteor and IRIST missiles. :)

Meteors...nice! :good:

I know the Swedish version doesn't have the false cockpit. I think its mostly the export Gripens that do, mainly Hungarian and the South African aircraft from what I know.

Do all Gripens have a fake canopy or just the Hungarian one?

Mainly Hungarian and a couple of south african B´s....

But you know...Hungarian are Swedish Grippens....they just leased it from SAF :biggrin:

Awesome work there, can't wait. So this like many other Swedish designs is seeing some export success!

*suddenly appears*

I'm very impressed by your work with the Gripen and I really hope to be able to fly it in Wings Over Europe.

Gux, will you post a message here when the beta is available for download?

Gux, that thing looks friggin' amazing. Keep it up!

Don't worry fellas the Gripen is in good hands. Gux gave it to my team for some ini work and HUD research. 2 weeks is all I can say...... :biggrin:

So it's almost done?

2 weeks.... :biggrin:

You guys realy have your hands full.

Not really, we are doing everything at our own pace. Things will get done but we aren't going to be pressured to hurry up and get them done. That is when you end up with a crappy end product.