lol that's jacked up, least the last part anyways. That one Raptor just waited, because he could have made a missile kill easy towards the end, but just funny when he just fired a burst, and lights out. But that skin.... wow!

My dream dogfight an SU-37 or SU-47 VS. an F-22 raptor! And in the hands of an experienced pilot the SU-37 wins!!!!

If you couldnt tell I absolutely love the SU-37!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream dogfight an SU-37 or SU-47 VS. an F-22 raptor! And in the hands of an experienced pilot the SU-37 wins!!!!

If you couldnt tell I absolutely love the SU-37!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO YEAH SUKHOI 37 RULES

@Shin

I thing the cobra maneuver is something wich is, ehm a hardcoded thing, so it`s very difficult to perform it with the SF FM.. and allow me one question, for what do you need a cobra maneuver?

But you`re right!! we need more Flankers!!!!

okey, here is kreelin's pugachev maneuver from dailymotion.

http://www.dailymotion.com/_kreelin_/video/x18j50_puggie

<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value=" /><i>Uploaded by <a href="<A href='http://www.dailymotion.com/_kreelin_">_kreelin_</i>http://www.dailymotion.com/_kreelin_">_kreelin_</a></i></div>

i dunno how he did it, but he's doing it here.

and he has not shown any of us how to mod the flanker FM so that it could cobra.

a magician never reveals his secrets, its seems.

About the Su-33 didn't the PLANAF anounce that they are going to buy it? And any idea on when the MKI and tucano will be released?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

It's under development right now. It's also posted quite a bit in the forums, so if you had searched for F-22 or raptor, I'm pretty sure something would pop up, even some pics of it. Infact, I just had to re-edit this post to see if something would pop up for F-22 or raptor (raptor worked) and a lot of stuff under the Thirdwire Seires section popped up.... even some pics. So that goes to show that using the search function can provide better info to you than just asking something that really doesn't pertain to the subject matter of this thread (which is about Flankers by Marcfighter), and has been asked so many freaken times.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Well since noone has actually asked this lately I guess I will.

Can we get an update on the Sukhoi series?

I.E. screenshots, new content, anything like that?

Edited by raidenandsolid

I will not buy this record. It is scratched.

Oh! I will not buy this tobacconist, it is scratched. :biggrin:

Hopefully they are almost done but I am not complaining. Just cant wait for the rest of the flankers, the fencer, and the frogfoot to be released.

Thank you so much for building this models!

Can't wait for the next releases x3

when do u think they're ready???

"Two weeks." :) I don't know....

SU-25 Frogfoot, SU-27UB Flanker, SU-33 Sea Flanker, SU-34 Strike Flanker, SU-30Mk, SU-30Mki and SU-30MKK coming to a theatre near you..... ;)

Will they have vectored thrust????

Looks like it, yeah. Vectored nozzles for sure.

Edited by Piloto

Will they have vectored thrust????

Unfotunately no until TK does some update in his game engine ;)

Unfotunately no until TK does some update in his game engine ;)

:( thats sad..

i thougt vectored thrust was possible when i saw the control config in the options menu

too bad it only works on on negative angle

Edited by jklv

:( thats sad..

i thougt vectored thrust was possible when i saw the control config in the options menu

too bad it only works on on negative angle

And that was nessessary for the Harrier, the only bird that shipped form the box to use vectoring. As for the Sukhois, personally I'd be happy to have them despite the game engine limitation due to the fact that modern soviet strike capability compared to the US is practacally nonexistent in the game.

And that was nessessary for the Harrier, the only bird that shipped form the box to use vectoring. As for the Sukhois, personally I'd be happy to have them despite the game engine limitation due to the fact that modern soviet strike capability compared to the US is practacally nonexistent in the game.

???

modern soviet strike capability compared to the US is practacally nonexistent in the game.

I totally agree!!! As it stands right now, Soviet/WarPac only has bomb carrying Migs and the few Fitters around. Not counting th bombers, of course.

There's nothing filling the 'space' for Red Air equilivants of the A-10, F-111, or F-15E.

Those Flanker variants, and the Frogfoot and Fencer will go a loooong way to creating a 'parity' of stike capability. Fishbeds, Floggers and Fitters (oh my!) just don't carry the load -pun intended!

They'll be a great addition; both as player usable birds, and targets for defenders.

I'm looking forward to them!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

I totally agree!!! As it stands right now, Soviet/WarPac only has bomb carrying Migs and the few Fitters around. Not counting th bombers, of course.

There's nothing filling the 'space' for Red Air equilivants of the A-10, F-111, or F-15E.

Those Flanker variants, and the Frogfoot and Fencer will go a loooong way to creating a 'parity' of stike capability. Fishbeds, Floggers and Fitters (oh my!) just don't carry the load -pun intended!

They'll be a great addition; both as player usable birds, and targets for defenders.

I'm looking forward to them!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Agreed! :ok:

im sick entired of bombin´ the sh** out with clusters/rockets/iron bombs....bring the red laser cavalry and tank busters out! :biggrin:

By the way (ive mentioned it before but still no joy) does the weapons pack have any russian Lgb´s?