Sign in to follow this  

Lebanon has an Air Force :blink:

They HAD an airforce ;)

The even used Mirage III at one moment, but the airforce disappaered/was destroyed in the country semi-permanent civil war that started in the 70's.

They HAD an airforce ;)

The even used Mirage III at one moment, but the airforce disappaered/was destroyed in the country semi-permanent civil war that started in the 70's.

They had put their MIrage IIIEL/BLs(?) in storage. These Mirages were bought by the Pakistan AF in the 80s.

1967, Meet him and his wingie over Nile Delta.

The said Wingie got me...

Algerian MiG-17

img00050cm7.png

Thank you guys for great screenshots :yes:

And thank you Crusader for new Mig-23BN pictures. BN looks very nice in WOI. On your screenshots we can see internal Gsh-23 cannon - in WOE was Mig-27 (similar plane 3D model) but with different cannon type and model (nice Mig-27D by USAFMTL and many others used different cannon too). So we have another important plane used in Warsav pact modelled :clapping:

New Mig-23BN model was my little dream. Now I have new one: fly Mig-23BN in czechoslovak colors :biggrin: And all I need is time to realise it :yes: (We ca use Mig-21UM great cockpit by Paladrian included in Amokfloos geat Mig-21UM package)

Thank you Crusader again :ok:

Thank you TK :fans:

Edited by kukulino

Do we have available anywhere Egyptian or Jordanian F-16 skins as I am trying to add to WOI some more modern Arab aircraft, I have already loaded in the UAE Block 50 F-16?

Also what do I need to change to get the UAE F-16 to be selectable as an Arab aircraft flying against Israeli aircraft at the moment by default it is always up against migs?

Lazboy

What's the operational year fro the UAE block 60 (?)...bet it's beyond the general usage years as set without modding them in the options ini....

There's the "Arab Nations F-16" here in the d/l section, but again, it's beyond the stock year set. It also won't work right now with either weapons pak, as it carries 'friendly' nations weapons. I'm working on getting it set up with new loadout to use the TMF weapons pak.

More later

Wrench

kevin stein

What's the operational year fro the UAE block 60 (?)...bet it's beyond the general usage years as set without modding them in the options ini....

There's the "Arab Nations F-16" here in the d/l section, but again, it's beyond the stock year set. It also won't work right now with either weapons pak, as it carries 'friendly' nations weapons. I'm working on getting it set up with new loadout to use the TMF weapons pak.

More later

Wrench

kevin stein

The UAE Block 60 shows up alright and is flyable in WOI with out any fiddling about but appears as a "Friendly" meaning I can only ever fly it against Arab aircraft not against Israeli aircraft what do I need to change to get it reconised as an Arab aircraft?

Lazboy

There a file called Nations.ini - open it and set the UAE entry to

[NationXXX]

Alignment=ENEMY <-----------------

Hope this works in WOI - the file should be in one of the cat files in the flight folder

And then you'll loose all the weapons; wont have anything but a gun and drop tanks. Basic premise everyone ALWAYS seems to forget...including TK (look at the Hunters in WoI - pull the data and loadout inis...)

You Cannot Load Friendly Weapons On An Enemy Aircraft

Hence, the need for 'nationalized' weapons added (originally) in the Bunyap Pak, and hopefully soon to the TMF Pak.

It'll also need the avionics tweeks to give it the new GM radar

Wrench

kevin stein

Thank you Crusader :yes: .

The model has a major flaw as far as the landing gear is concerned, but being flown only by AI, wouldn't matter much :yes: .

Pressing F6 a lot sometimes brings interesting results. Like a landing flight of Mig-17s

post-21726-1203947545_thumb.jpg

post-21726-1203947665_thumb.jpg

Pressing F6 a lot sometimes brings interesting results. Like a landing flight of Mig-17s

Did FE not have that?

Yeah, but FE didn't have Frescos with flaps, airbrake, gear and all that stuff. :biggrin: And I never had enough luck to see anyone land there except for flight of scared bombers who landed at sight of fighters.

I think I mentioned that a couple of posts up...all the stock WoI Floggers are wack.

The F6 view has been active since day 1 in SF...you could always scroll through the all the aircraft in a mission. Now, in WoI it adds the parked aircraft to the 'viewable' list.

Which, btw, do not have a fixed destroyed model for airfield strafing...they just disappear when they blow up, leaving an expanding cloud of vapor...and no wreckage

Wrench

kevin stein

Yeah, I noticed that too the other night. BLAM! POOF! No muss, no fuss! All disappear on death, like they're Jedi or something... :wink:

I guess that's cause the aircraft in the game don't leave wreckage on the ground when they crash into it.

I guess that's cause the aircraft in the game don't leave wreckage on the ground when they crash into it.

would be cool if somtimes in the future a mod could be done to have some crater or smoking wreckage.

Gr.Viper,

Are you saying you observed what appeared to be a FAC actually marking targets in campaign mode?

FastCargo

Well, that's nothing new. Recently, when I was flying A-10 CAS mission (WoE), I've seen a Bird Dog and heard similar radio calls. I can't say if the FAC was really marking the targets (too much smoke from burning tanks) . Anyway, I was really amazed. :good:

I heard such calls today before our flight hit the enemy tanks. Used freecam and F6. No unusual smoke markers or special planes, but there was a stray A-4 with three droptanks and rocket pods. Apparently it just nailed one of the Arab tanks with a rocket and that made some smoke. :biggrin:

Guest Joe SharpShooter
Hallo pilots :biggrin:

There is no way for me purchase WOI for next cca three/four mounths. I need succesfully finish study on my school. That is the reason why I can not purchase WOI now :shout:

BUT there is somebody on this forum, who can post arab planes screenshots, I hope :yes:

I saw tons F-16/15, Mirages, Kfirs, Ahits, Phantoms etc. screenshots . But just a few arab planes. So can you anybody post screenshots some arab planes, please?

There are many good Migs and Sus in WOI + new nice planes (not on arab side only of course). Espetially there is new Mig-23BN, which served in our ex Czechoslovak air force too. There are Mig-21 versions too in WOI. Czechoslovakia exported some Mig-21F-13 series to arab air forces.

WOI is interesting game for many other nations

Soviet union - Migs, Sus etc. exported to "WOI theatre"

USA - Phantoms, F-15/16 (etc.)

Czechoslovakia - Spitfires, S-199s, Mig-15/21 etc.

France - Mirages etc.

Great Britain - Spitfires, Furys, Hunters etc.

China - export Mig-21 versions etc.

and many others...

Post some Mig and Su screenshots, if it is possible, please :yes:

There are onother Mig and Su fans who want see them too, I think :biggrin:

Thank you, pilots :hi:

Virtyal Fighter Joe SharpSSshooter answer pls/ Go ty MY GALLERY, and search my name, there r NINE of them. Wanna upload much more, especially my NEW Mi-8 Egyptin chooper v. even the IAF BAZ, Kurnass, NETX and the sluggish tabk killer the A-10series I copy from WOE and PASTED it in my WOI. c u laater