Edited by Veltro2k

Heckuva deal!

I think the Voodoo, or CF-101 in this instance, is one of the most highly desired aircraft `round these parts.

Here's hoping your early, yet already good looking, airframe sees its way into the virtual skies!

And I had to comment on the C=64 screen, I tried to type in LOAD "*",8,1, but it didn't work! :wink:

Looking for THAT is what led me here in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice, looking forward to another ADC bird (where my aviation interest really started). Would love to do some skins for this plane.

Mike D.

OH YAH!!!!! BABY!!! F-101B :clapping:

I have soooo been looking for this bird.

Looks great Veltro2k, thanks for taking on this project. :good:

This bird seems to be a great mystirium around SF. Some people where working on this since the beginning, but it never saw the daylight. Now we have two of you who works on them Jul on the single seater and Veltro on the B... looks nice!

Hope we can get this one, I saw lots of Voddos and no one was ever released

Good work

10 That is brilliant. Keep up the good work.

20 Go to Line 10

Run!

I have seen this bird started and faded into the background a number of times. This is the closest to a finished project I have seen. Keep up the great work. I know there are many who would like to see your project completed! :clapping:

Your main gear doors are inaccurate. They look like a single piece but are in fact two-piece with the top part attached to the main strut and the lower part to the shock strut from what I made of the photos I could find. Aside from that yours is probably more accurate than mine.

Well I thank you for the work you are doing.

Yeah, although I always thought "print" for screen output wasn't as good as "echo" since print just implies a printer!

It's been over 20 years for BASIC for me as well. I remember I wrote 2 programs with it. One was a quiz program for a school project that scored you and gave you an evaluation at the end (same as all these wb quizzes you have nowadays) and the other was a dice-rolling program I used for Axis & Allies so we could roll like 48 dice at once and it would tell us how many 1s, 2s, 3s, etc we got without needing to actually ROLL 48 dice!

Yeah, that's when I realized I hate programming... :grin:

Are you using 3:4 screen ratio on a widescreen resolution? Your screenies look squashed whereas the render doesn't.

Oh, man, this baby has been a long time coming. It would be the icing on the cake for the Vietnam era! Great work, Veltro.

A CF-101... NICE!!!!

Are you using 3:4 screen ratio on a widescreen resolution? Your screenies look squashed whereas the render doesn't.

I noticed the same squashing effect on the last 2 screenshots but the shot on the previous page looks like the render to me.

Really looking forward to this one Veltro2k :good: ,are you modding a true F101B/CF101 virtual cockpit for this project?

I am tooling up to build a 1/48 scale model of the f-101b and while doing some research i found a page dedicated to this kick butt 101B model that a pro modeler had built. I thought it might give you

some skinning inspiration.

f-101b scale model link

Aw cool!

This is going to be such a killer addition to the game :salute: , keep up the great work veltro2k.