That's what they call "jumped"...

img00017.JPG

Guest Joe SharpShooter

Got a mesej in my yahoomail that there is a comment to my post her, even cannot find mine nor his. BTW, help HOW to UPLOAD SkrinShots here? U guys will be shaking ur heaads when u see my SkrinShots of my MERCILESS F-16Arab OBLITERATING some IAF birds, even the legendary F-15s BAZ, F-15i, and the F--16 FightingFalcon piloted by the Americans fighters. Sorry, there r pathetic. I did lots of MIDAIR cremations when the IAF birds were slammed by my MOST favorite AGM-65B (tweaked!), that NO other birds, bandits nor Arabs ever used to drop enemy birds!

So, the MERCILESS Joe IAF BUSTERS! BAZ BUSTER. NETZ Buster. Thank u sooo much to those who have created the Arab nations F-16s........

U guys may recall in my 2nd or 3rd post I wrote: DOGHFIGHTING WITHOUL MISSILLES (sorry for mispellings). Now, I am a loose cannon indeed. KILL KILL KILL all the enemies. Yet, the KFIRs r still a bit harder to drop. C ya all later.....

Or, would it better for me to make a GMail account, n then just SAVE my compresssed skrinshots there, for every members to open it, with passwords to open posted here in the forum? whatdoyouthink pals? Thx a lot -- Joe Equalizer.

U R TO MAKE TWItTAR ACCOUNTS TO UPLOADS U FILES USE TEH FTEEPEE PROTOCOLS WITH IPEE ADDRESSES 12.23.16.42 AND MAKES SURE U R USE THE CORRECT DEFAULTS ROUTE GOOD LUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Oh Crap :rofl:

Edited by Atreides

Dear god :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man...

U.P., F.T.P., we all scream for an I.P.......? no? Not funny?

IAF 14 Sqdn trades in their Jaguars for the Skorpion.

EDIT:- Man I wish I could find my photoshop to make this one look semi-decent.

We should bug Leopardo about templates.. that Luftwaffe "Snow" skin is righteous :good:

Got a mesej in my yahoomail that there is a comment to my post her, even cannot find mine nor his. BTW, help HOW to UPLOAD SkrinShots here? U guys will be shaking ur heaads when u see my SkrinShots of my MERCILESS F-16Arab OBLITERATING some IAF birds, even the legendary F-15s BAZ, F-15i, and the F--16 FightingFalcon piloted by the Americans fighters. Sorry, there r pathetic. I did lots of MIDAIR cremations when the IAF birds were slammed by my MOST favorite AGM-65B (tweaked!), that NO other birds, bandits nor Arabs ever used to drop enemy birds!

So, the MERCILESS Joe IAF BUSTERS! BAZ BUSTER. NETZ Buster. Thank u sooo much to those who have created the Arab nations F-16s........

U guys may recall in my 2nd or 3rd post I wrote: DOGHFIGHTING WITHOUL MISSILLES (sorry for mispellings). Now, I am a loose cannon indeed. KILL KILL KILL all the enemies. Yet, the KFIRs r still a bit harder to drop. C ya all later.....

Or, would it better for me to make a GMail account, n then just SAVE my compresssed skrinshots there, for every members to open it, with passwords to open posted here in the forum? whatdoyouthink pals? Thx a lot -- Joe Equalizer.

I cAN HaZ cHEEzEB0RGeR?

CheesY booger ? :blink: NastyZ 2 u R OMG !

Edited by Atreides

Took out the NF-104A. lets just say it was interesting. Got pretty high then it was like the pilot got out of the seat to try out some 0-G. Spun out till about 65K and the air was thick enough to make the wings start grabbing.

Edited by MAKO69

then it was like the pilot got out of the seat to try out some 0-G

Interesting

Shot up in a dogfight, but I survived (barely).

And another one.

Green Lockheeds.

Golan Night

And another one.

Green Lockheeds.

A little Luft'46 action?

I like those skins!

AT-63 PAMPA series II

armas110.jpg

Saluda atte^^Dragon^^

Edited by MISOFTCIA

Wingnut loaded for bear, Rifle, and Shooter/Cover.

post-5735-1240509685_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240509703_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240509712_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240375589_thumb.jpg

OMG that skin is awesome, have you released it already, EricJ?

Huns on the hunt......

sf2hun2.jpg

sf2hun1.jpg