Mirage IIIEE, Spanish Air Force, West Germany, 1979.

SF2E, NF4+. Nation specific aircraft mods of several Spanish Mirage fighters may be coming as soon as i get something right.

gallery_30428_43_29713.jpg

gallery_30428_43_39053.jpg

Edited by macelena

To disable the Magic rails, add -->SpecificStationCode=noweapon<-- to the data sections of both rails.

Thats the easiest way of doing it.

To disable the Magic rails, add -->SpecificStationCode=noweapon<-- to the data sections of both rails.

Thats the easiest way of doing it.

Thanks a lot, i just noticed, will fix it right now. Don´t bother, it was nothing technical, i guess there will be no trouble

Btw, i also have to adjust the rudder finflash, just noticed

Edited by macelena

let me introduce my saqar-2000 ( saqar = falcon )

img00225.jpg

I got my AA to work with the 195x beta drivers. Now everything looks smooth as silk :good:

Burn baby burn!

f4cflyby.JPG

Im just fooling around here. I did not bring any weapons. Is it possible to remove those things (rails??) sticking out under the wings?

f4crails.JPG

rivet.....

No it's not rivet counting, Messi probably got the distance wrong, and the fact is, Profi as far as I understand, is from Iraq. I've been around BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) and I could even tell you in 2004 that there were no oceans in Iraq. If my mind serves me right, there are lakes, but no oceans.

Im just fooling around here. I did not bring any weapons. Is it possible to remove those things (rails??) sticking out under the wings?

I don't think so. They seem to be part of the model. I couldn't find any .ini entries that would get rid of those pylons if deleted, so I'm assuming they're fixed.

Still, the Phantom is a real dream to fly when clean. Sometimes I just don't feel like shooting people down, so I give my base a nice airshow grin.gif

I don't think so. They seem to be part of the model. I couldn't find any .ini entries that would get rid of those pylons if deleted, so I'm assuming they're fixed.

Still, the Phantom is a real dream to fly when clean. Sometimes I just don't feel like shooting people down, so I give my base a nice airshow grin.gif

Well thats a shame, it would look so much nicer without them. Thank you for your time though :salute:

Yeah me too. I love taking it out for a spin :drinks:

well, actually we dont have oceans in Baghdad

It's bagdagd south 13413ft !!! Tuwaitha :P

jejejeje BIG BUMM !!!!!!

15669917.jpg

27603339.jpg

okay , i rivet ( as u request )

this is baghdad map

baghdad-map-areas2.jpg

No it's not rivet counting, Messi probably got the distance wrong, and the fact is, Profi as far as I understand, is from Iraq. I've been around BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) and I could even tell you in 2004 that there were no oceans in Iraq. If my mind serves me right, there are lakes, but no oceans.

thats right my friend , i am from iraq , and theres no oceans in baghdad only two rivers ( tigris & euphrates ) and the lakes in al-tharthar, and al tharthar is located in the north of baghdad

It's bagdagd south 13413ft !!! Tuwaitha

see the map

It is not meant as an insult, but I just mean this is an innocent Screenshot Thread.

When flying over a European map, I miss the windmills and dykes (no pun intended)

but you don't hear me complain that it isn't Holland.

Anyway, sorry if I offended....

It is not meant as an insult, but I just mean this is an innocent Screenshot Thread.

When flying over a European map, I miss the windmills and dykes (no pun intended)

but you don't hear me complain that it isn't Holland.

Anyway, sorry if I offended....

hey muesli take it easy , i just loved to show you that there was no oceans in Baghdad this everything

I am very sorry for you and C/A members.

Hahaha, thank you Profi.

Were my first geography lessons for your area!

good.gif

hahahaha

get ready for math lol

Strikemasters!!!!

(Available at Capun's, WOW!)

A real beauty when she's finished,

the beta B-45A Tornado of Capun´s site.

For Ultramax...

DhimariMirage3C09.jpg

Dassault Mirage IIIC(Dh) of No.6 Squadron ('The Eagles') Royal Dhimari Air Force.

Ahh the A-10. She sure is a beauty to look at. I took her out for a spin today over the training area.

I forgot the god damn laser designator!

a10mud%284%29.JPG

Bombs away!

a10mud%281%29.JPG

Brrrrrrrr!

a10mud%282%29.JPG

Watch out!

a10mud%283%29.JPG

I do not like my options right now....

Funny thing is i went for a landing. Im on the approch, flaps down and wheels out. And once i touch down i press the brakes button only to hear my landing gear go up. Pilot dead!

situation.JPG

RAFStrikemasterGR102.jpg

BAC Strikemaster GR.1 of No.20 squadron, RAF Middle East Command.