CA_Stary is correct. The TW series presently lacks support for advanced reflections (post-processing, etc.).

Couple of Uhu's...

post-6043-1229207292_thumb.jpg

Edited by Roopod

"Uh...nice paint scheme. Very...festive."

FC

The MiG-21 pilot's response: "Say, I've got a Hawaiian shirt that matches your aircraft. I'll sell it to you, real cheap!"

The MiG-21 pilot's response: "Say, I've got a Hawaiian shirt that matches your aircraft. I'll sell it to you, real cheap!"

...In Soviet Russia, T-Shirt Sells you!!

Was it the shirt that Arnold wore in Commando??? (Who can tell me what movie this is a reference from)

Edited by AOCbravo2004

"Uh...nice paint scheme. Very...festive."

gallery_12105_43_305780.jpg

FC

Weird!!!!

img00176.jpg

Some iraqi is going to have a good breakfast... :biggrin:

If he is flying that tomcat he isnt, cause Iraqis never flew Tomcats, Iran and the US are the only ones to ever have em. If u mean the Mirage 5DE, well, Iraq didnt have them either, Iraq had F-1 EQ 500s and were working with France to get Mirage 2000s and working with Russia to get SU-27 Flankers.

Was it the shirt that Arnold wore in Commando??? (Who can tell me what movie this is a reference from)

"Oh, I think I'm going to be sick...I might throw up on you!" "Go ahead....You think anyone will notice with this shirt?"

I think he meant Iranian.

"Oh, I think I'm going to be sick...I might throw up on you!" "Go ahead....You think anyone will notice with this shirt?"

Well I was actually referencing Iron Eagle II (how often does that happen).......

For KCT's benefit....I present "WoVMAC"

gallery_279_43_70956.jpg

Now, this is nice water! :ok:

That is some of the most fantastabsolutelous water effects I've ever seen for WoV. I wonder if my laptop would take a huge hit from all the aftermarket graphics enhancements I've had (like bloom and so on).

Well, time for a new PC.

Edited by kct

If he is flying that tomcat he isnt, cause Iraqis never flew Tomcats, Iran and the US are the only ones to ever have em. If u mean the Mirage 5DE, well, Iraq didnt have them either, Iraq had F-1 EQ 500s and were working with France to get Mirage 2000s and working with Russia to get SU-27 Flankers.

Jarhead, that IRIAF F-14A is the aircraft that launched the missile; a HAWK SAM, wired to fire from F-14s as a AIM-54 replacement. Although, according to his target data, he's locked onto an Egyptian Mirage 5, so where the Iraqi came in is beyond me.

For KCT's benefit....I present "WoVMAC"

...Fubar...

..was that screen taken during SingleMission or Campaign Mode??? :dntknw:

Edited by SidDogg

Well.....in Middle East Tomcat got a nickname:"F-1" Killer! 23 kills agains the Mirage and 9 Kills against the Flogger

IIRC just 4 Sand ass Tomcat's were lost .....

Nice Kill Ratio BTW.

Nothing bad for an embargued Air Force :good:

Offcourse Iran is a bit exagerate with it's Armed Forces True powe as the follow picture

ATgAAAC_9rIxSfr3q9kcdeALnKZK8KpY1bUDtSo5J8-Teto7JUMqWD3Zi3k7YcQvO2pWQYd5GiHrVqxsMUwwdmDo1Uv0AJtU9VAa2gfdFxhXoMiVNAUstrpzWqM5Hw.jpg

Anyway....I want to Belive :iagree:

btw...that's my screen....

Going to Prove the invencibility of Invencible o/

ATgAAABM-xiB8y4rc4K6jccR36EIIBOHkfAgHufUzLzmwd2OlVNZ23O4cOZO4DuR53LUXTCefY-Ts8oNM4DZbjIon1HzAJtU9VCFaHvcUccfxZ2QkVYl55BWlzwOyg.jpg

Iron Eagle II, Boloniev. Washed up 25 times

Offcourse Iran is a bit exagerate with it's Armed Forces True powe as the follow picture

There is some dude in Iran who really loves Photoshop.

There is some dude in Iran who really loves Photoshop.

There are a few Iranian F-14 pilots who claim to have been in a dogfight with unmarked Mirage 2000s. One was claimed to be shot down. France denies ever allowing Mirage 2000s to be evaluated in country by Iraq. Read the Osprey book on Iranian F-14s.