Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Now That the DS Mod is Out...

Have any of you thought about contributing to Combatace to help defray the costs of it upkeep and operation? Just click at the bottom of any download page and unlock your inner download trunk eel...... :biggrin:

We have 3 plans to fits anyone budget.

Choice Membership

Enjoy the benefits of upgrading your membership to a Choice Package and receive one month of unlimited downloads with no restrictions and special board membership options. This upgrade removes the daily file download caps and provides additional board options. This is an automated upgrade package that will not renew. Help keep our download service active by becoming a supporting member of our community. Just $6.96

Prime Membership

Enjoy the benefits of upgrading your membership to a Prime Package and receive six months of unlimited downloads with no restrictions and special board membership options. This upgrade removes the daily file download caps and provides additional board options. This is an automated upgrade package that will not renew. Help keep our download service active by becoming a supporting member of our community. Just $34.95

Premier Membership

Enjoy the benefits of upgrading your membership to a Premier Package and receive one full year of unlimited downloads with no restrictions and special board membership options. This upgrade removes the daily file download caps and provides additional board options. This is an automated upgrade package that will not renew. Help keep our download service active by becoming a supporting member of our community. $69.95

Thank you all for making CA a great site.

Serious question: Does CombatACE accept cash?

Yogi-ism "they give you cash, which is just as good as money...."

Don't know, but I've seen Dave with a sign that said he'd work for eels....

Actually, the cash question a damn good one.

I don't have PayPal and to me, cash on the barrelhead has always been the way to go. If you can arrange a mailing address, i'll send something the next time i go into town.

Edited by Lt. James Cater

Now's the time to get in folks!!

And we thank you all, in advance

Wrench

kevin stein

ca_advert.jpg

PayPal doesn't accept credits cards from this country. Damn.

Kevin ... U' duh man!

Nice easter egg. :)

Thanks!

--- Cash question: PayPal doesn't require you to have an account and you can use your debit card or checking account (read: cash). There's a lot of reasons we use this system but the primary one is it allows for complete automation so we don't have to manually create and remove account subscriptions. Thanks to all for the support in all it's forms we receive.

Erik

Oh. Damn, I really wanted to help too, guess it will be a few years before I can. Oh well :dntknw:

Viggen,

As an airline pilot, I go everywhere.

As the resident CA collections officer, I can always persuade you in person. Along with my fellow crew member "Knuckles" Magee....

FC

For those watching...IT'S A JOKE! Lighten up! :biggrin:

Viggen,

As an airline pilot, I go everywhere.

As the resident CA collections officer, I can always persuade you in person. Along with my fellow crew member "Knuckles" Magee....

FC

For those watching...IT'S A JOKE! Lighten up! :biggrin:

Pretty sad you have to throw that disclaimer in. If you had said you'd sick rabid eels on them, it'd be kosher :lol:

LOL, no joke, lol, as soon as I get taxes back, 70 of it is coming to this website, its nice to be able to contribute for a change and not be FLAT BROKE for once, lol.

Actually, the cash question a damn good one.

I don't have PayPal and to me, cash on the barrelhead has always been the way to go. If you can arrange a mailing address, i'll send something the next time i go into town.

Don't like internet payments or PayPal.

Give me a mail adress (if necessary by PM) and I'll get you some cash (anonimously, don't need special memberships or anything),

Aju,

Derk :wink:

I have been wanting to contribute something to you guys for a while but im stone broke at the moment. I recently lost my job and am currently looking for work. Once I have a new job i will subscribe.

Don't like internet payments or PayPal.

Give me a mail adress (if necessary by PM) and I'll get you some cash (anonimously, don't need special memberships or anything),

Aju,

Derk :wink:

Sorry Derk pay pal only. We can't do cash. Paypal is safe been using it for a long time now. We do all our business online to keep the transactions smooth.

Currently I am a bit low on funds. If I stretch my economy I may be able to afford one meal every other day. That meal consisting of a cup of tea and the teabag I used to make the tea. As soon as things get a little less tight I intend to invest in WoE and get that kickass looking DS mod. Thats my priorities for now, after that I may look into other investments.

You know I'm there for you, guys. I just need a few days to get some other stuff in order.

Thank you!

I did mine prime and alwalys glad to keep it current and help many thanks to all for the hard work!!!

Cheers

I already (re-)subscribed when downloading ODS. :good:

Just to let you know...

I was occupied during the weekend and checked things out yesterday.

All's fine here and something is on the way! :biggrin:

Just to let you know...

I was occupied during the weekend and checked things out yesterday.

All's fine here and something is on the way! :biggrin:

Thank you.

You guys are lucky! If it was up to me, I was going to make ODS only available to paying subscribers for the first couple of weeks and make everyone else wait! :wink: Just as a sort of added benefit.