Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

What'd Ya'll Get For X-mas?

The biggest thing I got was a Trumpeter 1/32nd Scale F-105G Model that's gonna take me forever to build :P Also I got a giagantic "toy" of an APU from Matrix Revolutions, go to Spawn.com and click on toys if you want to see it. What about you?

EDIT:MRMUDD

Added the picture, and that A.P.U. is just bad ass!

matrix2_apu_photo_03_dp.jpg

Mostly DVD's and games here. Got the Indiana Jones Boxed Set, Men In Black Boxed Set, and a couple of games (Call of Duty, Armed & Dangerous 2, BF1942, and some other assorted stuff. Got enough games here to last me till HL2 comes out... ;)

I also got a Gamecube for the kids. Yeah, I've gone to the dark side (console...) and I have to admit, the things is kind of cool for a little mindless entertainment. It is nice to throw in a game and it just works with no tweaking. :D

Call of Duty, a nice clay pigeon launcher and a box of clay targets, (gettin ready for turkey season), a gigabyte MoBo with all the bells and whistles, an AMD XP 2000+ cpu, and the PC-2700 RAM, a cpu fan that may require me to take a class in HVAC, and a power supply to make it all work. This setup will allow me to improve the system as I can afford it. Sure beats my old P3 1ghz... :D B)

"It is nice to throw in a game and it just works with no tweaking"...for that reason alone I wont hassle ya MJ. I can relate... :(

I hear ya Jeff. If ya ever want to move up to something better get an Xbox. I have had one for about 4 months and I love it. Sooooo much better than the PS2.

Plus Halo2 on Xbox Live comming in April, You guys might not see me for about a month when H2 gets released.LOL

Lomac,and a X-45.....a few DVDs,and a couple 6 packs of PBR..gotta love my wife.

Books, Robert Plant's latest album, a CRKT knife and.... a TrackIR II. And, with my birthday almost exactly two weeks away, who knows what else?

I had wished for a model of an A10 so my girlfriend went to the hobby store and asked for an F/A 18 and came home with an F15 2 seater :blink: :D

Got FS2004,XIII,and X45 for my PC. SOCOM2 for my play station, and an Airfix F-4J with VF-31/USS Saratoga.

And the best gift, one of my favorite cousins took terminal leave from the Marines and walked in the house Christmas Day.

Hope everyone got what they wanted.

I got Warcraft Frozen Throne and EverQuest Evolution!!

Great GAMES

:D

got a new watch, a few DVDs, and, seeing as I'm going off to college next year, some luggage bags

I got alot of DVDs

Lewis Black Unleashed

Pirates of the Carribean

Proof of Life

Fight Club

The Rocketeer

Cowboy Bebop The Movie (aka CB:Knockin on Heavens Door)

Also I got Call of Duty (looks like its the in gift this year) and I bought myself the new Postal Service CD.

I got the nostromo n52 hand pad/gamepad for fps games(friggin awesome i must say), dvd's and nhl2004

Got this full Metal Die Cast for my B-Day....looks Sweet!!!

Guest MrMudd

lets see..where should i start....... :blink:

Got the H-Flu, for 2 weeks which includes everyone else....

Spent 500 Dollars on co pays and doctor visits and meds.

My Sewer main line backed up and flooded my basement, Spent that night shoveling poo! Next day i rented a snake from Home Depot....Spent 4 hours monkey humpen every pipe in the house..... :(

Day 3 I spent Mopping and waxing the basement......Pine soil works wonders on the nose.... :angry:

Day 4, weve been getting snowed on since christmas day. let me tell you. a 580HP highly modified 2003 mustang Cobra with 18psi of Supercharger boost, does not do very well in the snow. Woke up this morning and the city had me Buried into 5 1/2 feet. my home is a 1000Feet above the valey flor, roughly 5800 Feet above seal level. We get snow about 4 hours before the valley, and 4 hours after theirs ahs quit....LOL SOB! So i spent most of my week Snowblowing shoveling and doing the rally cross to the grocery store.

Christmas presents. Well mine are still sitting there on my desk wrapped. just couldnt find it in my to unwrap them. :unsure:

Sunday spent the whole day at church, it was a good reprieve from the hell of the past couple months ;)

Bought a new monitor yesterday that i love! :D

Good news for my sim company A vendor ATI stepped in and donated 5 Video Cards to my company for the workstations from 9200 all the way up to 9800 Pro's more out of pocket expenses saved.

looki9ng forward to new years and new goals...

I GOT A CAR!

2003 Pontiac Grand Am, with 22000 miles on it.

Great gift but loads of sh*t to go through to get it, my ford probe finally died, I think the O/D ban ate itself, ever see what happens to a 4 cylinder when the overdrive is toast and yer runnin at 75 mph..... well it nearly crapped out on 528 so I turned around as I came into the toll booth, only one lane was opens (SunPass) and I dont have sunpass, so I'm sure I'll be getting a $100 ticket in the mail for running a toll. Anyway I had to drive back to Melbourne (45 mins away from my turn around on Lee Road), and when I finally got off the highway, I saw massive amounts of steam pouring out from under my hood, funny thing is that I didnt get over 3000 RPM, so then when I got home I smelt the steam...... mmmm yummy burnt ATF.

Of course this is after I left the car at the house, and thought it got fixed after I busted ass with my dad over thanksgiving, and he worked on it it bit more, any way I spent a couple k on the car, then spent another couple k on repairs... parents finally chipped in to buy a real car.

Thanks Mom and Dad :D

Oh, I got some money too :D

Oh ya I went to Tennessee, and fought with my mom over wether or not I'm going to hell, and cought the Flu.

Cheers,

Saffell

I got LOMAC and teh X-45. I used to have the X-36 and it broke last OCT, so I'm

lovin' the new stick.

I got nothing :(

But eating & drinking with mine friends and see movies at x-mas day was also good. ;)

Salute

Dutchy

LOL! Yep, the credit card bills always seem to be big this time of year.

Hmm, let's see. I got Nic Cole's enhanced LockOn manual, the Indiana Jones DVD set, The Two Towers extended edition DVD set & The Bourne Identity, some clothes, a Home Depot gift card and a Cuisinart Coffee System (getting ready for the new home in Feb.) Also some cologne, multi-purpose tools, headphones and a few music CDs.

Spoiled and thankful, as usual. :D