Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Attn Combatace Membership!

THIS IS NOT A TEST.........PLEASE GO TO YOUR NEAREST STORE, OR REFRIGERATOR AND GET A BEER AND ENJOY IT. (If you are under age then, no you won't) THIS IS NOT A TEST, HAD THIS BEEN AN ACTUAL BEER DRY RUN THEN INSTRUCTIONS WOULD OF FOLLOWED TO HELP CURE YOU OF THIS. THIS IS NOT A TEST.

:lol:

(Long day in the CP.)

:drinks:

Yes Sir Dave. I'm not one to give you any lip. Besides I've got a spring training game on the radio. This is a pic of my first homebrew. Good stuff :drinks: Label is a screenie from OFF HITR, of course.

IMG_0808.jpg

Edited by Rickitycrate

Salute.gif

Hats off to any man who has taken the self supporting step of making his own beer. That is a true achievement. drinks.gifgood.gif

I don't drink beer, but I have a (more or less) empty bottle on my desk at work, and at least one full bottle in my experimentation setup (don't know which brand - there is no label on it...) :grin:

(And yes, I have a job where nobody looks strange at me if I have beer bottles on my desk... - or any other kind of bottle)

Guest rscsjsuso5

question - where can i get that beer pictured , looks very tasty. :bye:

I'm having a Dr. Pepper. Is that okay too? That's my ambrosia of choice :drinks:

You know gentlemen, i´m recovering from russian imported traditional medicine, 40º, and we run out of soda to mix, so i beg your pardon, but i´m not about to get it right now

Btw. We should get some standards on alcohol here.

Edited by macelena

Just going to bed now. I am well oiled. See you tomorrow after the hangover.

ps..........4 cans of 9.8% lager and half a bottle of Australian white............................................... :heat:

ZEMA Zombie Emergency Management Agency. Thanks for serverforcer for that one.

What we supposed to have "2 weeks" of beer on hand if there was half a case of emergency or something?

I think those are the rules Lexx.

I'm finally having one now! Cheers to all of you and your drink of choice!

Polished off my last Weihenstephaner Heffeweissbier and a Rusty Nail. Been a long week. :drinks:

Edited by Caesar

Funny enough, right at the time of the original post of this topic i was on a Beer run! :drinks::drinks::drinks:

Six 24 oz bottles of Samuel Adams to reinforce those i already had in my fridge.

aaah Beer as Homer Simpson said :-

Isn't there anything it cant do?

Traded beer for my favourite Norman apple-cider that a redneck-related pal provides to me: brutal, artisanal one, with a compost of apple slices fermenting down the bottle. Beats any beer for the first burp.