The Marines operate Harrier IIs out of a FOB in Eastern Germany.

yeah thats Marine mentality. why operate outta my front yard when its better to operate in HIS yard.

(sorry misread that as EAST not EASTERN. give em a day they will kick the Osties in the throat.)

Edited by daddyairplanes

Rocket Plane!!!!

Just for fun.

img00119.JPG

img00112.JPG

img00116.JPG

Hey Ant, these skins are gorgeous, as amways :good:

Will you publish them ?

M2000 :

Your amazing work too :drinks:

Edited by JAT81500

Rocket Plane

Isn't that a scene from "Romancing The Stone: Jewel of the Nile"????

"Damn, I'm outta quaters!"

wrench

kevin stein

FINLANDMiG19S04.jpg

A flight of four MiG-19S's from HävLLv 31, Finnish Ilmavoimat on patrol, October 1965

FINLANDMiG19S03.jpg

do all these photos of Vipers mean a SF2 release in the works?

No, just messing around with some old mods. The grey one is the default the WOI modified for SF2 use and turned into a USAF Blk 10. Going to do the same to the SF2:I one. The green one is in the downloads section somewhere, I just threw it in SF2 for kicks and unceremoniously ripped it wings off in a taxi accident. :rofl:

Mirage IIIE EC 2/4 Lafayette : Aircraft upgraded for SF2 and new skin (thanks to PGC for his templates) :

IIIELafayette001.jpg

Ludo

No, just messing around with some old mods. The grey one is the default the WOI modified for SF2 use and turned into a USAF Blk 10. Going to do the same to the SF2:I one. The green one is in the downloads section somewhere, I just threw it in SF2 for kicks and unceremoniously ripped it wings off in a taxi accident. :rofl:

well well........... now we will have to promote you to BG so you can pay for that mishap over the next two months.

(don't fault the logic. knew a guy made his E-4 for a similar reason, backed a truck thru a wall got promoted so he could pay for it over next two months. who says military intelligence is a oxymoron!)

Hueys.

96 SDB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, prefer JDAMs though :good:

The Bone isn't going to carry 96 JDAMs. Technically the SDB is JDAM. Half full or half empty Eric?

Well I know that the Bone can't carry 96 JDAMs...

Various loadout combo's by FastCargo

Attack Viper,

Sea Control

I think I have to do some further tweaks to the Bone loadouts for the later models. Apparently, the tail kits for the GBU-38 (Mk82 version) make it just slightly too long to fit 28 per bay.

I'll get to that in a few days...taking a break for a bit.

FC

I think I have to do some further tweaks to the Bone loadouts for the later models. Apparently, the tail kits for the GBU-38 (Mk82 version) make it just slightly too long to fit 28 per bay.

I'll get to that in a few days...taking a break for a bit.

FC

They can only carry 24 IIRC.

will see what is possible , to many projects and so little time to do it :grin: i think so many people would rather see the Buccaneer finish

Did someone mention the Banana Bomber !!!

Taiwanese government created an army of giant cows to protect airports... :blink:

Cows.jpg

Ludo

Taiwanese government created an army of giant cows to protect airports... :blink:

Pull the udder one Ludo...

Ludo

Can you imagine the steaks and ribs we could get off them!!!?????

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......ribs!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!!

Guess we'll have to up that order of BBQ sauce to 55 gallon drums!!yumyumyumyumyumyummmmyyy!!

wrench

kevin stein

Ludo

And I had a 1lb of prime rib eye steak last night as well... Rare in fact so rare it nearly went moo when I cut into it... Those cows wouldn't have even noticed a 1lb or 2 missing...

Edited by Slartibartfast