@Ace:

Q1: are those real ROCAF skins?

Q2: are they about to be released on the forum????

@Centurion:

Q1: Are these for the recent Cats?

Q2: See Ace's Q2! ;)

Thanks mates, nice work!

Centurion, I DO like this weathering :good:

Looking nice!

Thx all! Yes they are for the recent Cats by TMF, they are for an Iran Iraq conflict ofcourse, but does anybody know if anybody is working to bring the Iran-Iraq campaign to SF2? I would love to be a part of that effort! And yes i hope to release these once im satisfied and get the decals working.

hmmm One O Four?

I got some too...

Bavarian Air Force:

@Ace:

Q1: are those real ROCAF skins?

Q2: are they about to be released on the forum????

Thanks mates, nice work!

The squadron is real... this skin is my own addition. One more and that is all for the aggressor skins. Will be release as an aircraft/skins.

Ace888

2bjE0-FvD2_696668194.JPG

n4qn4-G1VP_561364369.JPG

OMQ7y-8rt5_67003905.JPG

r0fSV-Hf84_316713564.JPG

8j02M-qHSb_561642531.JPG

Pour la liberté!!!

Dassault-Breguet Sagette

Back to the range to let off some steam...

post-5735-0-81114600-1309548818.jpg

I hate rain.......

I hate rain to but luckily i have a wiper :rofl:

• Like 1

Dassault-Breguet Sagette

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Sagette" !? :unsure:

I'm French but I must verify the meaning of this word of Ancient French, not used since some centuries ! :grin:

... plenty of gauges in this cockpit!!! Ohhhh... very interesting Ravenclaw... :good:

Edited by Coupi

... plenty of gauges in this cockpit!!! Ohhhh... very interesting Ravenclaw... :good:

plenty of gauges in this cockpit!!! yes it is very british , dont trust one gauge i could be wrong!!! :lol: this thing has 4 airspeed-indicators and 3 altitude-indicators and many others

Edited by ravenclaw_007

still very much a wip (rivets, panels, and that odd mapping on the nose bumps, needs figuring out)

wrench

kevin stein

ooooh A-16. yaa got the GAU-5 gunpod to go with it?

btw use the black lowviz insignia with the Euro1, tho it it had gone operational it prob would have had the same paintjob as a regular F-16. the same way the Hogs went grey in the 90's.

Edited by daddyairplanes

That Bucc just keeps looking better and better.

Quick question about the A-16 because I always get mixed up on it. Was there both an internally mounted 30mm and a gun pod?

no room in the Viper for that! :yikes: it would have carried a modified GAU-8 in a gunpod and was to take over for the

A-10. but after the 1st Gulf War the A-10s future was secure for abit. and F -16s were handling CAS and strike just as well as an A-16 would have. same logic as why the Navy designated it the F/A-18, originally it was to be two planes one fighter and on attack.

"found this in pappy's old unit book. said it was up playin with AWACS durin' somethin called REFORGER back in th' 80's..."

nother one from some place called gielkirchen

Edited by daddyairplanes

The 174th TFS NY ANG flew two missions in Desert Storm, equipped with the GAU-13 30mm gun pod. After one live fire mission, it shook the jet so badly, it was shelved. The virbation prevented the pilot from acquiring the target clearly for CAS work.

However, in SF2 we could probably relive those missions with better results.

-S

no gun pod, just the internal Vulcan. Planning on euro and gray skins ... just need marking for NYANG

no room in the Viper for that! :yikes: it would have carried a modified GAU-8 in a gunpod and was to take over for the

A-10. but after the 1st Gulf War the A-10s future was secure for abit. and F -16s were handling CAS and strike just as well as an A-16 would have. same logic as why the Navy designated it the F/A-18, originally it was to be two planes one fighter and on attack.

With Afghanistan the plane should be around a bit more. Strike Eagles can do the job but I always preferred A-10s :good: