Sign in to follow this  
Cameljockey

I'm gonna be a Grand-Dad

My grand daughter is four days overdue, so today, she's gonna be born whether she likes it or not! I told the Missus that she's just being stubborn like her Grandmother and her Mother. That sure didn't get me any brownie points!! This morning I'm Cameljockey, this evening I'll be Pappy! Yeeeeehaaaaaa!

Edited by Cameljockey

Imagine this song being played: "It's a wonderful world" - congrats, gramps!

Now you'll have a much better excuse for bad shooting.

Congratulations, CJ. I too am waiting for grandfather status. Due today but looks like being late. No sign of a struggle within yet.

My grand daughter is four days overdue, so today, she's gonna be born whether she likes it or not! I told the Missus that she's just being stubborn like her Grandmother and her Mother. That sure didn't get me any brownie points!! This morning I'm Cameljockey, this evening I'll be Pappy! Yeeeeehaaaaaa!

Way to go - join the club - Grandkids are great :drinks:

Congrats CJ! Make sure to start a grandchild fund now so he/she will have money to buy P14.

Edited by nbryant

I'm pounding an MGD in your honor now CJ! Congrats!

OvS

Thanks a lot guys but, unfortunately, it's not going to be today. The child's being stubborn, just like her momma and her grandmomma. Maybe tomorrow.

Until then we're all just waitin' on a woman (two actually).grin.gif

Congratulations CJ. I would be lost without my 3 grand-babies, enjoy her they grow up so fast.

Congratulations to you and Roxie, Mike. Life as you know it will be changed forever.

Tony

Gentlemen (and ladies) let me introduce to you, Ariauna Michelle Carender, 6 pounds 1 ounce, healthy and beautiful! Momma and baby doing great!

post-45778-011669300 1291984910.jpg

cool :drinks: .

congrats to you and your daughter. :good: .

i think, beeing a granddaddy is a great job. you'll always be the good cop in the good cop/bad cop game the parents will have with her.

you can always enjoy the good things with her, but when it's getting too tough, then you simply give her back to the parents and say "enough for today". a privilege only grandparents have.

may she be blessed.

I have a few years to go yet..but wet the Babies head for me CJ...your work has just started again (but at least you can give this one back!) :drinks:

Here's a shot of her all spiffied up and one of the proud Mom. My little boy said, "She looks like me Daddy!"

post-45778-057196500 1292019858.jpg

post-45778-004276200 1292019892.jpg

In Germany we have a saying: Was lange währt, wird endlich gut. (Good things come to those who wait). :good: