Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF MY NON-ISRAELI FRIENDS

Julhelm::

I wouldn't mind if the palestinians were carpetbombed into extinction. After all they did vote for Hamas so that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I don't keep up with this region, but I always thought those photos of Hamas made them look like criminal mob organization, so maybe voting against them would get legs broken, or worse. This just came from Nightwatch...

23 March 2011::

One analyst speculated the unusually large mortar attack was to prevent Palestinian youths from demonstrating against the incompetent Hamas government in the Gaza Strip, by provoking the Israelis.

~ http://www.kforcegov.com/Services/IS/NightWatch/NightWatch_11000065.aspx

That could make sense given so many other nations in the region started to protest their own .govs after Tunisia.

Even weirder: A few years back, I saw, and lost, a Haaretz newspaper article that claimed, if I recall, that "religious" Hamas was created by Israeli intel to counter the Arafat's "secular" PLO, but things went bad since then. I dunno about that, but it reminds me of like we (USA) lost control of our anti~Soviet ally Been-Laden (past tense?). I always remember reading about how Palestinians and Israelis worked together in private economic association but were forcibly split up by Israeli.gov. I do know there are always a few souls on both sides profiting from Forever War, and the common men and women on both sides pay the bills.

Yea, everybody over there, protect yourselves and dear ones. :good:

• Like 1

Good luck chaps - the BBC did report the rockets I noticed but it was hidden below the Japan and Middle East goings on.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the support you show for Israel.

There is absolutly no chance for us to do a "clean job" since those scumbags surround themselves with civilians, mostly women and children as human shield, so the momment we start pounding on them, they'll have horrors to show the the hungry TV cameras. :helpme: :stars:

Edited by Mannie

I find it appalling that our current administration has distanced itself from one of our greatest allies,Israel.Good luck to you.Send those terrorists to their maker.

Thank you Akwar.

:salute:

I wonder what we would do if this was happening to us?

Screw the media,Israel. Do what you have to do. We know what the REAL story is.

Our current administration probably won't be our next administration.

It has failed to do any of the things it was voted in to do.

Good Luck!

:salute:

Hang in there, Israel. You've got a lot of us behind you. Stay safe and do what you gotta do.

• Like 1

the truly open minded people here understand the situation and understand that while civilians may be killed the utmost will be done to minimize the situation.Israel along with the US are one of the few nations that put the lives of thier own troops in greater danger to minimize enemy civilian casulties.I wish the people of Israel the best in the coming weeks and I hope and pray my friends and their loved ones get through unscathed. To the Israeli millitary all I can say is get the job done and get home safe. :salute:

• Like 1

Israel will always get my support.

Simple.

Stay safe over there guys.

• Like 2

Actually, I'd like the medias to focus a little further North, as hundreds of your Syrian neighbours are dying at the moment, trying to overthrow the al-Assad dynasty. Had a strucutured movement of opposition emerged and seized a part of the country, would we launch an "Illiad Dusk" operation there? The Syrian armed forces are much tougher than the derelict Libyan Gaddafist army.

There is no better ally to the United States, in that region, than Israel.

One could argue that outside of the UK and Canada, there is no better ally to the US, period.

Act smart, strike fast and precicely. An arty battery with firefinder radar is a better answer than a F-16 with smart bombs to the Kasam launchers.

Act smart, strike fast and precicely. An arty battery with firefinder radar is a better answer than a F-16 with smart bombs to the Kasam launchers.

Gepard my friend. what can a fire finder radar do if a squad of terrorists position themselves near or inside a kindergarden surounding themselves with children and there moms? One artilery shell, aimed well as posebly can be aimed, still will take the lives of those woman and children.

There can be no fair play in this fight.

Its like playing tennis against a football team.

Its not the same ball game.