I remember that I saw some camo MiG-25s around. It looks deadly. It also has a very big ventral tank. Will both things done? Cheers!

The massive drop tank is for the export MiG-25PD interceptor as well as the reccebomber/SEAD variants, and yes it will be done in due time. The camoed MiG-25 are RB/BM variants used by the USSR and later russia, and yes they will also be added.

Continuing in-game testing and tweaking everything I noticed something very peculiar: I was high above Dhimar on a fighter sweep mission, I was pushing Mach 2.55 at 13k meters when my afterburners went out and I got an engine fire! I pulled the throttles to idle and dove for the deck and the fire went out, so I carried on the mission. By now however I had descended into the territory of the Hawk sam sites and got blown out of the sky.

I was very surprised to see this feature in the game, certainly never happened before to me!

img00432.JPG

img00439.JPG

img00440.JPG

• Like 6

engine fires due to overheats has been modeled since at least 2005 (when I first experienced it!)

yeah, it pretty cool!!

I get overheat lights all the time in the MF F-14A_82 never caught fire though. I just let off the throttle like the light wants me to...............

Sinai, october 1973.
3x faster than sound!

img00434.jpg

img00431.jpg

img00432.jpg

img00435.jpg

img00436.jpg

img00437.jpg

Edited by strahi
  • Like 2

Strahi ur engines are fried dude, lol. Anything above I want to say M 2.5 and the engines are trashed

I "reopen" this old post for a question:

Is this cockpit going to be released included in the Iran/Iraq mod? (WIP)

Or is it going to be released as stand-alone? 

:dntknw:

Edited by mono27

So far I can talk for this project, the pit will be released with the plane, but about the plane if it comes with the I vs I mod or as standalone ... its up to Mats

Tailsection was heavily reworked, so it needs a new mapping on that area. Stay tuned for the newest updated pics

• Like 6

Good news! We stay tuned ...  :clapping:

Добрый день! очень хочу узнать для какого симулятора разработан МиГ-25  

строю кокпит МиГ-25  летаю в FSX 

Буду благодарен за помощь в строительстве 

есть все документы на МиГ-25 вдруг что нужно будет вам нужно говорите ;) 

на Английском языке 

Good afternoon!really I want to know what the simulator is designed for the MiG-25
I build the cockpit of the MiG-25 flying in FSX
I would be grateful for help in building
I have all the documents on the MiG-25 suddenly you have to have to say;)
I am from Ukraine, I use Google translator ...
Edited by Anway321
  • Like 3

Almost every Mig from the Cold War era has its own cockpit in SF2, except the Mig-25. I hope we have one soon.

Sorry to reopen this old post but I saw somewhere that Centurion is not here anymore, So...

Is anybody else interested in complete this cockpit? 

Sorry to reopen this old post but I saw somewhere that Centurion is not here anymore, So...

If that is true about Centurion, what another big and disappointing loss for the community...

Edited by WTRAdmin

Hi

As it seems that Centurion has left the community , I would like to know if any of you has or at least is able to access to their work , like the MIG-25 cockpit etc. I'm asking that because is a real  pity if all his non released job is lost.

Edited by FRPignon

I think i have the pit as it is, and our team took over the Mig-25PD to get it to the Fitter standart. The plane needs some slightly rework and mapping, than it`s ready to go

• Like 4

I think i have the pit as it is, and our team took over the Mig-25PD to get it to the Fitter standart. The plane needs some slightly rework and mapping, than it`s ready to go

Excellent, I'm sure that the Mig-25 is in the best hands :)

Great news!  :clapping:

That's not much doing on the cockpit of the MiG - 25PDS on dannіy point made ​​ACS unit

Edited by Anway321