Sign in to follow this  

BTW Tk already said on his forums, that just because the plane is on that list doesnt mean its in the game.

You mean Tomcat? :)

Even more frustrating is the fact that it didn't need to be implemented this way. I've posted a suggestion over in the 3rdWire thread on the Oct2011 patch:

Let's hope this feature will be re-worked.

Eric Howes

thank eric! we can only keep our fingers crossed

To paraphrase an old song...

Ice Ice Anytime Baby...

As to the betting pool I am down for the CA version of 2 weeks! :drinks:

i'll hafta wait fer Nov patch i guess. left my external in NC til i get in country, so no way to back up. but more TW Phantoms always looks promising.

as for the pool, i will go with 336 hours :grin:

For me the name is SF2:Stuttering now...

I was able to get all games running by re-starting the game several times. All times required me to use Windows 7 Task Manager to end the game, but three or more tries got all games running after the update.

It's not just win7 I have just fitted new hard drive with vista loaded and a nvidia GT 520 and im getting problems . Menu screen unusable and very choppy frame rates gone back to pre September patch hope it gets sorted soon..

Im not sure if it was earlier but I noticed that after falling into a spin in F-15 rudders are now automatically moving.

Anyone have issues with campaigns? I'm doing the 86 Europe campaign, and have my A10's start on a hostile runway. The one time I took off, I got a lil' SA13 loving from behind :(

Could this be due to NF+ being changed somehow by the patch?

Anyone have issues with campaigns? I'm doing the 86 Europe campaign, and have my A10's start on a hostile runway. The one time I took off, I got a lil' SA13 loving from behind :(

Could this be due to NF+ being changed somehow by the patch?

That sounds like a NF4+ campaign problem. I've seen that before when the starting airfield for the unit was already behind enemy lines when the campaign started. The result is that the AAA surrounding the field is enemy AAA. Makes it tough to take off, uh?

Was it one of the highway airstrips?

Edited by malibu43

Hello fine gentlemen.

I just wanted to post an alternative way to fix the low res menu issue.

Looks like setting StrikeFighters2 Exp2.exe in compatibility mode for Vista sp2 made the trick for me (i'm running Win 7 64 bits).

Hope this help

S.

Edited by stuntman
  • Like 1

Well this ones strange, it seems my bomb loads are exploding at random times???? Just flown about a dozen missions and on 1/2 at some point my stores (while still attached) exploded for no reason. Tried different stock/addon weapons with the same effect, flying along happily then BOOM, Game Over!

That sure is strange!

You might be using an old ini file somewhere that you need to update or remove from the mods folders.