This was the 1st red a\c I bought in 1\48th hasegawa kit...I presume thats a new model? looks nice

Hasegawa does it in 1/48??? man, i´ve been out of modeling for a long time!!!

Extremely beautiful cockpit ))) It has to be done)) I do it if someone tells me how to do it ) But I uses 3D Studio on a 486 133Mhz the last time ((

Sure I want to learn it, I want to make a Yak-38 cockpit. I'm a fanatic of that plane

Edited by Snailman

Nice model! But are you working in the cockpit too?

Personally, not presently, that is an entirely different, and very complex kettle of fish.

Great work

When will this beautiful bird complete?

If you need information I can give you about MK and MKI models

And I can help you in .ini files

And I can help you in .ini files

Perhaps you can. Tell us, what is the formula for calculating CLa again? I seem to have somehow forgotten....

Ah common, dont be so rude to new guys :baby:

Have you been living under a frakking rock the last few months?

• Like 1

Fubar is right, the term "helping with INIs" would make sense if the whole aspect of the INI can be overhault by the person. Changing the Nationname and the year of service entry, just to get that aircraft before release is the real rude thing.

Fubar is right, the term "helping with INIs" would make sense if the whole aspect of the INI can be overhault by the person. Changing the Nationname and the year of service entry, just to get that aircraft before release is the real rude thing.

Yes and giving such an important part to a person which has not really experiences in SF2 modding makes no sence.

For something like that a huge experience & knowledge in SF2 modding is needet.

Edited by Soulfreak

You are right

But

You should know that there isn't any useful training that I can learn from them

And 76.IAP-Blackbird is right and when I have a problem I solve it with his helps

I just want to help

Nothing is important for me

If you make fun of me that's OK

Man

What about painting

Or at least helping with pic or information

Please

• Like 1

Perhaps you can. Tell us, what is the formula for calculating CLa again? I seem to have somehow forgotten....

Fubar, that's quite rude of you... and I do have suspicion I know from where that comes...

• Like 1

@Fubar I know he is a bit unpatient cause I have agreed to build some parts for him. And I have not all the discussions on the screen over the last few months.

maybe he just wants to help...

sorry

but the Fencer Project is a very welcomed one and most of us cant wait till its ready. You can include me to the unpatient crowd :-D

• Like 1

Fubar, that's quite rude of you... and I do have suspicion I know from where that comes...

Rude....hmmmmm. Lemme see, constant demands, continued off-topic posting, creating multiple aliases used to badger modders into releasing projects before they're ready, yeah, that sort of behavior is not rude, right?

Fine, No more hints, no more "nudge in the ribs": warnings. No more shots across the bow. Figure that one out.

Edited by Fubar512
  • Like 1

Rude....hmmmmm. Lemme see, constant demands, continued off-topic posting, creating multiple aliases used to badger modders into releasing projects before they're ready, yeah, that sort of behavior is not rude, right?

Sorry had no idea about it, mh ... ok :blink:

I know what fubar means and I totally agree.

Sorry had no idea about it, mh ... ok :blink:

As the "non-Moderators" comunity has no chance to see evidence, for example the IP, and not all follow every post here it is indeed not possible to recognize such behavior.

Thanks Fubar for letting us know!