Sign in to follow this  
PFunk

Thinking of Reinstalling...

How has the SF2 series matured. I'm thinking of reinstalling it. Was last playing with the fun but unforgivable OpDarius compilation. Anything new that I just can't live without or should I wait for DCS World to get better?

... or should I wait for DCS World to get better?

Define better.

Hey P how are you? SF2 is still at the Jul 2012 patch level. Having said that some awesome mods have been released. Ravenclaw's F-4s and weapons packs, eburger's SF:NA enhancement pack and an updated Operation Tainted Cigar. Russo has released some great Mig-29's. Some new F-5's, lots of WWII stuff from Wrench, The. Paulo has released some freakin' nice skins packs for various aircraft. So there is plenty to do.

Cool. Sold off all my CH HOTAS gear to buy a new handgun. Got a cheapo Thrustmaster HOTAS X now that doesn't work the best with DCS.

Probably just fly plain vanilla for a while.

At the very least get the F-4's and weapons packs I mentioned. You wont regret it.

Hey P how are you? SF2 is still at the Jul 2012 patch level. Having said that some awesome mods have been released. Ravenclaw's F-4s and weapons packs, eburger's SF:NA enhancement pack and an updated Operation Tainted Cigar. Russo has released some great Mig-29's. Some new F-5's, lots of WWII stuff from Wrench, The. Paulo has released some freakin' nice skins packs for various aircraft. So there is plenty to do.

You forgot to mention the amazing reboots of the f-16c........ and the fa-18 A,B,C,E,and F's

Edited by Romflyer

dude, just DO it!!! :biggrin:

You forgot to mention the amazing reboots of the f-16c........ and the fa-18 A,B,C,E,and F's

I didnt forget, Pfunk was around for those.

Reinstalled the originals and the ODS and OpDarius expansions. Will get some flight time in tomorrow.

Pfunk, nice to see you again

must have is Gerwin's redo of NA Iceland map,

forgive me promoting my own stuff but you can check Germany (V3) new high resolution tileset, treemod and Sarcasm 1.4, for better environments, and Unified effects pack on top of it all :smile:

(cough) Korea (cough)

• Like 1

KAW finally got done? Wow. It has been awhile.

Got a couple of missions done in my Super Bug over Iran. Still an intense ride.

A must if you are flying for any service other than The Republic of Texas Air Force.

I am flying as a communist texas citizen who betrayed for North Viet-Nam in 1968, shall I change my speech pack ?

• Like 3

The SF2 series never ceases to amaze me.

Does a few weird things, but it generally gets the job done.