Wrench

The Corona Virus Thread

Two sites with useful COVID19 related data.

http://www.healthdata.org and its projections page (https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections) with data from some 50 countries plus states/provinces of seven of them.

Also New York Times' Coronavirus Deaths by U.S. State and Country Over Time: Daily Tracker.

And below is the latest from Michigan.

https://www.michigan.gov/Coronavirus

2020-05-13_114105.thumb.JPG.9eec9af62adcad455c2929723d4a1b15.JPG

• Like 1

I'm disgusted.

We bought 2 months of isolation for 7 trillion dollars but still no plan, no resources, and no solutions. Herd immunity will be built on the backs of the citizens, the hard way. Everything that's been done is talk and more division. How can anyone think this is an acceptable answer from the most blessed nation on the planet?

A monkey with meat grinder could do better.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, Erik said:

I'm disgusted.

We bought 2 months of isolation for 7 trillion dollars but still no plan, no resources, and no solutions. Herd immunity will be built on the backs of the citizens, the hard way. Everything that's been done is talk and more division. How can anyone think this is an acceptable answer from the most blessed nation on the planet?

A monkey with meat grinder could do better.

I agree to that. Plus I don't think there is such thing as herd immunity with the virus, given the amount of deaths worldwide and such

• Sad 1

Maybe if we all inject chlorox bleach and take hydroxichloroqille tablets we will be cured.  What do we have to lose according to our present White House resident.:stars:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe the Mayans were right....just got their dates about face.....world end in Dec21 2012  maybe should read  December 12 2021   ?....just a thought....

with the CV19 pandemic..coincidence eh ?....scary

Edited by russouk2004
  • Haha 1

you think that's bad? I've been calling it "C-19".

Maybe we can transport this shit outta here!! :lol:

• Like 3

Well things are starting to come back to normal here, well almost, mostly.  Been watching way to much Squire over on you tube. Mind you our weather was mostly great and we all had to stay home, bugger it was. Waiting on win 10 Strike Fighters.....Eta May 2020 maybe?