-
Posts
5,278 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
149
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by russouk2004
-
Game constantly overwrites stock aircraft ini files
russouk2004 replied to Svetlin's topic in General Discussion
Not 100% sure but doesnt enabling the folders and contents as read only stop it ? -
yes it is...its inn dl section...its veltro`s model...for some reason I had v1 in my Euro folder...supposed to be in my WWII instal only lol
-
This guys gonna have a chute... .forgot had this....dont ask...deffo more than 2 weeks... max renders...pink parts are some bits ive redone... suprising the stuff you find looking back at older posts...its a treasure chest.
-
We have superb modellers here...who needs TK lol..the ships coming along are awesome models... DUCK !!
-
thnx stary....kev :)
-
can we add cameras to specific a\c?....via max cameras.? was thinking of adding one to a tail of a certain a\c,that wont affect other a\c when not using the one mentioned first... or,how do I move camera to position on this a\c`s tail,and only use it for this a\c alone...thnx lol..
-
-
LSO or carrier landing aid mod
russouk2004 replied to CoolhandF4's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
monty......hell yeah m8 well done...thats the answer.. -
I had similar problem on a 4k 40"samsung tv.......I thought it was game aspect ratio not allowing size I wanted ...but it was tv...I use the game setting on input and set it to auto and it was cropped,but set it to native and it was fine,I could choose higher res. btw hdmi is a must ...
-
LSO or carrier landing aid mod
russouk2004 replied to CoolhandF4's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
sounds feasible... or,along similar lines make the ball lighs as guns....which only point to aft...they are fixed,and dont actually fire projectiles,but lights emit only....only stumbling block is...how to get the top gun to shoot the light when a\c is high,....when a\c goes low ,lower gun then fires its light....is there a way that certain guns only fire at targets at certain altitudes...? -
lol...
-
thnx...will check it out..
-
can some one with high end pc and using a nice graphics tweak lend me their flightengine.ini and graphics\options.ini settings plz...I cant get mine just right... thnx
-
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
-
ok thnx lol...thought I was having a Christopher Columbus moment there....lol
-
I think the parents are irresponsible ...allowing a 9 yr old to fire an uzi?...ffs its ludicrous...they dont deserve kids... 10 yr olds is ok tho....just seen daves post lmao... ok dave m8 :) he he
-
-
Right...was making a fast and dirty skin for the forger,copied the folder grey making folder called... Grey_Copy....belive it or not..lol......made the skin,but it wouldnt let me rename as file as it was open in paintshop...so left it as is... so folders Grey Grey copy renamed 1 texture name as Blue Green...and one below as so...and left it at that [TextureSet] Name=Grey - Copy Nation=SOVIET Specular=0.400000 Glossiness=0.400000 Reflection=0.000000 started game...and lo and behold in drop down was Grey_Copy too... thing is I didnt add it to the yak ini...seems like game generates the texture number etc itself.... try yourself and see...latest patch btw [TextureSet001] Directory=Grey Name=Two-tone grey Nation=SOVIET Specular=0.400000 Glossiness=0.400000 Reflection=0.000000 [TextureSet002] Directory=Blue Green Name=Blue Green Nation=SOVIET Specular=0.400000 Glossiness=0.400000 Reflection=0.000000 game added this entry below itself.. [TextureSet003] Directory=Grey - Copy Name=Grey - Copy Nation=SOVIET Specular=0.400000 Glossiness=0.400000 Reflection=0.000000
-
wtf the kids parents thinking of...
-
If the ISIS recruits from uk are fighters,why the cowards hide their faces with balaclavas?....one from uk wants to murder a westerner ?.. he should look in mirror and shoot that one...
-
Wingtip pylons..moved IRM pylon to tips.....refuel hatch behind canopy...(4th pic shows door retracting in).new nose probe.....all control surfaces done....might lose canards,looks better to me... few things to copy\make on stbd side,then hope to remap it.
-
Boeing QF-16 live missile test
russouk2004 replied to MigBuster's topic in Military and General Aviation
I want one... -
Anatolia Update & Make Object's for SF
russouk2004 replied to acesfakia's topic in KB - Unorganized Topics
Quality models and textures samurai m8 -
ok...new ailerons,flaps,spoilers,gear wells,landing gear,gear doors more detail...etc...close now to remapping this...
-
Sad ...a part of film and acting history is gone,a brilliant actor,leaves a great hole in brit actors....RIP Sir Dickie.
- 4 replies
-
- flght of the phoenix
- the great escape
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
