Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Other than mlracing (who is banned if I remember correctly) we don't really have a programmer in the midst given the level of editing that has been around. More than likely if the code was released then I'm sure a programmer would come along. Until then most of the stuff are just dreams.
  2. It would definitely be nice to have multiplayer. I do it in another game and enjoy it. Not SF2 where you fly alone with suspect wingman (don't know what you'll get) and generally fly single-player. A lot of stuff would open up if there was multiplayer though. Virtual squadrons, etc.
  3. Red is the default color when they're doing something to you.
  4. Yeah the bottom says it's still 2017, so I don't think it's old, maybe they didn't update it. I just saw this so I figured it was new, maybe it isn't...
  5. It's out and you need an Xbox controller. https://store.thirdwire.com/project_sfmc.htm
  6. I never was part of the FA-18A team, I did a few skins but I can't be credited with that aircraft.
  7. I see. What you should do is go to the _Data.ini of the plane and see what the PilotModelName= is in the [Pilot] entry. It may be as simple as two entries, or maybe the seat is a pilot model.
  8. WOV? Wrong forum...
  9. The B-1? We already have a B-1 if I remember correctly, though not with the Sniper pod.
  10. Yeah, that's the problem with SC, only one system so far. They're working on a second one but yeah, ED is more complete.
  11. I would mention Star Citizen, but it's still basically in development. But like daddyairplanes I believe there is life out there, they just haven't found us or we haven't found them yet.
  12. Nice videos GKABS, Turkey looks pretty nice so far.
  13. Looking good
  14. I like his LOD Viewer too, as said saves time firing up the game trying to match camouflages on skins. And the ability to refresh it is great, better than the viewer for DCS.
  15. Yeah that seems to be the issue, as now it works fine. Computers, goofy shit for sure...
  16. What type of mission are you flying that this problem comes up?
  17. Damn, okay I'll check on it later then, hopefully it'll go away.
  18. This just recently started and want to know if there is a workaround. I'm guessing the latest updates to Windows 10 is severely blocking me from using the game. I had an initial workaround by making it Run as Administrator and it seemed to be fine. Is anybody else having this issue and if so what did you do as a workaround? I've also tried Compatibility set to Windows 7 but no joy so far.
  19. I really can't disagree with that last part. I mean it doesn't matter as they would know whether it was the winter or summer season. They simply know what's going on in their villages to know if we were pulling out. They just knew us better than us sometimes, and that's a fact. Anyways as for the letting people know, it was broadcast to the world and too late. With that knowledge the Taliban simply waited until we were out of the villages to sweep in. I mean we fought hard (I know I lobbed a goodly amount of HE at the Taliban and bombs) just to keep it secure, but again all they had to do is wait until we pulled out to retake those same villages. So yeah, there's some blame all around but nobody thought the Taliban would sweep in. I mean I saw some footage from an OSINT account on Twitter so it was no surprise that they were chasing away the Afghan forces we setup but yeah, announcing it was stupid, but then again they would have figured it out anyways I think. As for a waste of money if we had stayed, it would definitely have cost us more for what we got. We only didn't delay it by a motion of ten years or however amount we would have spent if we stayed. We had to leave sometime of course and frankly glad we did in some ways.
  20. I found this image on Facebook, and pretty much I agree with:
  21. Yeah our terp got out before so he's on my FB friend list doing good. But for the others we'll have to see...
  22. Sure thing. But yeah I've seen a few OEF Vets on Twitter pretty much have the same feeling as me. It was my best time in my life but Trump or Biden the feeling would have been the same. But if I need to talk I'll message you.
  23. One way to do it is this: Loadout[17].WeaponType=AIM-120D Loadout[17].Quantity=2 Loadout[17].RackType=LAU-115CA You have to have a rack to use in order to mate the missile to it. The other way is to have a specific pylon modeled to the aircraft, which shows a rack for missiles, but given that you don't have access to the original source model you'll more than likely have to do the above. And to do the above you have to have 2AR on the AllowedWeaponClass for the pylon.
  24. Afghanistan always has had a problem of tribal leaders not following the government. It's just how it works. Now for my opinion it seems that Trump started the process and Biden finished it. And now they (as you pointed out) by changing the narrative and going against Biden. Fact of the matter is that it probably would have blown up in Trump's face if he had a second term. Just like the Middle East peace deal it fell apart. As for my opinion given my tour, I think it's pretty messed up the hard work we put in there just goes away with the Taliban took over. Sure feels like my tour there was a waste. Nothing changed and we still didn't defeat the Taliban, and as they say, "You have the watches, we have the time." They simply just waited for us to begin to leave in order to take over. They knew we wouldn't stay there forever and this just shows that they waited whether we would have been there for thirty or fifty years.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..