About This File
Two Mirage IIIRJ single-seat photo-reconnaissance aircraft, received in March 1964 (98,99 then 798,799 and last 498,499).
Other Mirage IIICJ were later transformed in recon plane (41, 53, 59, 85 later 741, 753, 759, 785 and finally 441, 453, 459, 485).
The IDF used several different noses on those planes called Moshel, Tamil, Tashbetz and Tsni'ut.
Denis made all!
- 6 new 6 IDF planes;
- Historical Serial Numbers;
- True ATAR sounds;
- IDF pilots;
- open canopies key=10 autoclosing at take off;
- Denis Oliviera new noses 3D parts and inis tweakings;
- Spillone104 sounds;
- Paulopanz decals and some minor editings;
- You must have SF-2 ISDRAEL;
- put all in main mod folder and overwrite;
It was very difficult to find good references.
So hints and suggestion from our israeli friends to upgrade the pack will be very welcome
PS: I asked and begged my great 3d nose artist friend Denis to make these planes. He kindly made them and granted me to upload! Thank you!!