About This File
This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
South Africa began looking for a replacement for the Mirage III in 1971 and purchased a licence to manufacture the Mirage F1 and its engine, the intention being to produce
up to 100 Mirage F1s. This license was however cancelled because of the 1977 arms embargo. The SAAF then bought 16 Mirage F1CZs and 32 Mirage F1AZs which were quickly
delivered by Dassault before the embargo was implemented, with deliveries starting in 1975. Both the F1CZ and F1AZ variants of the SAAF saw action during operations in the
This version include new RWR and chaffs and flares dispensers.
Covered unit :
Annual Air Combat Manoeuvring 1986
- Copy and paste the Objects folder in your mod folder.
- 30MM_DEFA553 gun folder added.
- Aircraft : BPAO and Centurion-1.
- Cockpit : Brain32 and Centurion-1
- Skins and decals : Ludo.m54.
- Templates : Brain32, ACE888 and Ludo.m54.
- Avionics and data tweaks : Crusader.
- FM : Baffmeister.
- Interception light : Coupi
- Weapons : Ravenclaw_007.
- Hangars et loading screens : Ludo.m54.
The ejection seat should be a Martin Baker Mk4 but we don't have this model.So If there is a modder who wants to make it, he will be more than welcome.
A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
The Mirage F-1 Team.
What's New in Version v1.2
- Useless files deleted.