About This File
Two-seat trainer variant of the F.4, company prototype first flew 19 March 1948, 640 production aircraft for the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy (43) and 72 for export (Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Egypt, France, Israel, Netherlands). Avions Fairey modified 20 Belgian Air Force F.4s to T.7 standard.
- The long awaited two crewed Meteor
- 40+ brand new skins: BAF (2); EAF (2); FAB (8); AdA (3); IDF (5); KLU (6); MLD (2); RAAF (3); RAF (5); RCAF (1); RDAF (2) RN (2); SW (1); SyAF (1)
- Upgraded squadronlist (original by daddyairplanes), with lacking RAF Squadron to make almost all Meteors in RAF service
- backup squadronlist.ini in pilotdata folder if you modded it
- simply put everything in your main mod folder and let overwrite.
- Veltro 2k for the plane;
- Charles for original T.75 works and textures I tailored on T.7 to make new temps for it;
- Nesher for kind IDF consultings;
- Derk for kind KLU/MDL consultings;
- Coupi for French dressings;
- paulopanz skin & decal works as usual.
- The parrot-like FAB skins are mostly for our friend Denis Oliveira pleasure.
- The Yellow Swedish ones are new toys for TSF2 by Johnatan