Sign in to follow this  
Gux

JAS 39C Gripen Progress

Are you still working on the 2 seater variant

No, Gux only gave us a single seater. Never had a 2 seater.

I think there is a rivet....... :diablo: and a pitot tube :nono: and I don't like the smile on the pilot's face :alcoholic:

But ok, a lot can be put right in two weeks.......

Aju,

Derk :smile:

Very cool looking bird.

@hornetfixer: a israeli skin for that thing would be cool, too

Very cool looking bird.

@hornetfixer: a israeli skin for that thing would be cool, too

What is it with you lot wanting Israeli skins on everything?! Next thing I know, I'll be looking for STL Aftermath downloads and I'll see Israeli skins for the Enterprise!!! :dntknw:

Man, that Gripen's looking real nice. :good:

Looks damn smooth if you ask me.

What is it with you lot wanting Israeli skins on everything?! Next thing I know, I'll be looking for STL Aftermath downloads and I'll see Israeli skins for the Enterprise!!! :dntknw:

Im going to take a stab out in the dark and say all those who asked for IAF skins are israeli. Just a guess :biggrin:

Im going to take a stab out in the dark and say all those who asked for IAF skins are israeli. Just a guess :biggrin:

I'm not Israeli, but they just have a really cool camo! And this can make up for no Lavi

An israeli-cammo-ed NX-01... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back on topic, oh, if only two weeks would be so long in real life... :rolleyes: Guess I'll have to keep flying it in my dreams still... But better done right from the start than otherwise... :biggrin:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

I'm not Israeli, but they just have a really cool camo! And this can make up for no Lavi

Oh, come on, doesn't the "J" stand for Jewish then, like with the Mirage III CJ, and "Viggen" too has a definite Jewish touch I think..... :haha:

Shalom,

Derk

Oh, come on, doesn't the "J" stand for Jewish then, like with the Mirage III CJ, and "Viggen" too has a definite Jewish touch I think..... :haha:

Shalom,

Derk

Hava Nageela Hava Nageela

Hava Nageela vay mismaha

Hava Nageela Hava Nageela

Hava Nageela vay mismaha

Hava na ranina

Hava na ranina

Hava na ranina vay mismaha

Hava na ranina

Hava na ranina

Hava na ranina vay mismacha

Oo roo ooroo achim

Oo roo achim belev say maya

Oo roo achim Oo roo achim

Belev say maya........

Sorry guys....I just couldnt resist.... icon1.gif

P.S.. Absolutely no offence meant to anyone.... so please don't get upset..

Edited by Tomcat_ace

I think that maybe a problem with Hungaryan gripen!

that is to ENEMY or FRIENDLY the nation or useable the NATO weapon...

I have similar mistake with MiG-29 , and must be edit the weapons or/and creating "new" plane ...

Somtimes I fight to (NATO)Hungarian AF MiG-29 vs. Sovitet-Hungaryan Republic MiG...

ASK: Could be edit a Nation duration , like in the aircraft Start year=...., End year=....

vulkan

OK OK lets get this ship back on course shall we folks!

*Changing heading to zero-zero-zero... Turning towards Sweden...*

"Hang on a second... ENGINES ALL STOP! We have arrived at our final destination, after a whole two weeks!"

*And the crowd goes WILD!!!*

:ok::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::good:

Thanx guys! Looks great! Will try it out tonight!

*Changing heading to zero-zero-zero... Turning towards Sweden...*

"Hang on a second... ENGINES ALL STOP! We have arrived at our final destination, after a whole two weeks!"

*And the crowd goes WILD!!!*

:ok::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::good:

Thanx guys! Looks great! Will try it out tonight!

and when you do please post the download link as well :crazy:

I can't get it to work whenever I start a mission with it says 'Wings Over Europe is not responding' :sorry: .I bet its because of vista

Thanks again, also for the weapons included which I hadn't expected.

BUT I have also run into problems since adding the JAS39C. My game crashes too, usually when clicking "Fly!". Too bad. It never happened before adding this. And I run win XP. Not Vista.

Thanks again, also for the weapons included which I hadn't expected.

BUT I have also run into problems since adding the JAS39C. My game crashes too, usually when clicking "Fly!". Too bad. It never happened before adding this. And I run win XP. Not Vista.

theres a USAFMTL direction for this issue, (in some of the other one or two Gripen threads where people were reporting this CTD problem), to a knowledge base sticky about addon aircrafts induced CTDs solution