Sign in to follow this  
FLT

missing the EF 2000

Hi @ all

don´t really know how to ask for but: i´m missing the EF 2000 in the downloads. At this site you have all the graet airplanes of the last 50 years such as the F-16/15/14, F/A-18, F-4 etc... If anyone wants to mod a new airplane then please make the EF 2000! Such a great airplane!

dasa2.jpg

so long :rolleyes:

Hi @ all

don´t really know how to ask for but: i´m missing the EF 2000 in the downloads. At this site you have all the graet airplanes of the last 50 years such as the F-16/15/14, F/A-18, F-4 etc... If anyone wants to mod a new airplane then please make the EF 2000! Such a great airplane!

so long :rolleyes:

it´s in the work. ;)

Edited by HrntFixr
Please refrain from reposting pics.

Marc is working on Eurofighter model.

Look HERE!

we are all afraid by the status of these projects due to HD crash of marcello

I hope the damage is not too great.

He did say he had them backed up, right?

:shok: Oh, nooooooooo!!! Say it is a joke :blink:

No, I'm afraid if it were a joke, it would have started "Marcelo walks into a bar with a rabbi and a monk, when the monk says..."

In any event though, from what I gathered, the Eurotras-- I mean the Eurofighter :biggrin: wasn't a priority task (have a look at what he was working on, you'll see what I mean). Plus he's Brazillian... hard to work when your country is home to some of the cutest girls in the world... :biggrin:

I made a post a while back with some of my WIP, I have a eurofighter in the works, the 3D model is mostly done and the FM is comming along, just need to start making skins.

img00051.jpg

img00043.jpg

Again, we don't know if his HD crashed, just that his PC is dead.

Maybe it's just me, but I find the look of the Typhoon very sexy..... (I like it's shap a lot better than the Ramptor!! - must be a delta-wing-thing)

Wrench

kevin stein

Nice! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this plane (just like raptor) wont be really complete without the new avionics from TK

I made a post a while back with some of my WIP, I have a eurofighter in the works, the 3D model is mostly done and the FM is comming along, just need to start making skins.

From one UK Simmer to another your model is looking the Bees Knees and I for one can't wait to fly her in RAF colours, good job well done.

Lazboy

Edited by HrntFixr
Please refrain from reposting screenshots.

From one UK Simmer to another your model is looking the Bees Knees and I for one can't wait to fly her in RAF colours, good job well done.

Lazboy

and i can´t wait to fly this beauty in German colours!!! :biggrin:

As long as we get this sexy killer in the colors of RAF No.111 Squadron I'll it will be on my top 5 most flown.

Edited by HrntFixr
Please refrain from re-posting pics.

Guest Sony Tuckson

I'd gladly paint it in EDA colours.....this fighter is a wonder to look at

Well I guess I had better make it worthy of all the interest :biggrin:

Any chance that you can give us updates in this thread as it gets closer to release?

I mean with the plane itself not the realease. Like if it got a skin or weapons or such and you could post screen shots.