Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Infidel of the week

I have decided to start a new topical thread, Infidel of the week. Each and every week, I will nominate and honor one of the persons here.

This week's infidel, is USAFMTL.

USAFMTL is well known throughout the gaming community for his contributions, and for his fiery temperament. If he were not an infidel, I would be inclined to think of him as a brother in arms. He reminds me very much of a colonel in the Iraqi Air force that used to compete with me in my favorite pastime, "infidel's head polo".

Colonel Akbar was his name, and I once considered him a worthy opponent. That was, until Saddam decided that he could be of much better use to the B'aath party by serving as an example. He was thrown into the shredder, but not before we were all were given an opportunity to beat him with our shoes.

But, back to USAFMTL. I was just informed by personal message that he increased my level of warning. He cannot frighten me with this. He cannot frighten anyone. Not at all. He is just an infidel. He is lost in the desert. In the desert of his mind. He tried to take the airport, but was beaten back many times. He was allowed to get there once, but only by my wishes. I allowed him to take the airport, simply for propaganda purposes. He is not winning. He is losing. Losing very badly, and he knows of this.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Hey Baghdad Bob, GO BLIP YOURSELF, YOU MOTHERBLIPPER, U BLIPPING BLIPHOLE

LOL!

What did this "Colonel Akbar" fly? A MiG-25 that was burried in the Iraqi desert at Al-Taquedum Air Base?

This week, I nominate the individual who has call sign of, "Fixer of Hornets" as Infidel of the Week.

He has done many, many wonderful things for Strik Fiters community, including adding lights to runways. But, stupid runway and other airfield lights stay on when enemy bombers fly over, providing easy targets solution.

I am quite curious. What does "Fixer of Hornets" mean? Is that akin to "Keeper of Bees"? Do hornets make honey?

This week, I nominate the individual who has call sign of, "Fixer of Hornets" as Infidel of the Week.

He has done many, many wonderful things for Strik Fiters community, including adding lights to runways. But, stupid runway and other airfield lights stay on when enemy bombers fly over, providing easy targets solution.

I am quite curious. What does "Fixer of Hornets" mean? Is that akin to "Keeper of Bees"? Do hornets make honey?

A fixer of Hornets is a man who fixes the US Navy's F/A-18 Hornets. Hornets make dead people. Hornets have made 2 dead Iraqi MiG-21s in the air during the 1991 Gulf War.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Su...und_barrier.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...N-3488C-028.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/F--18.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...els_Diamond.jpg

Surely BB will deny the existence of F-18 Hornet's

Surely BB will deny the existence of F-18 Hornet's

Then what did he see flying over Baghdad in 2003?

Hell yeah Fubar!

Then what did he see flying over Baghdad in 2003?

Oh I'm sure he'll come up with something, blaming the Infidel media for one. :biggrin:

Oh I'm sure he'll come up with something, blaming the Infidel media for one. :biggrin:

Hmmm. Well I guess at supersonic speeds a MiG-25 or MiG-29 will look like an F/A-18.

Guest 531_Ghost

I agree Fubar! Bob is #1! :fans:

NEWSFLASH!

Our latest reports from Baghdad...

Vin Diesel-esque Fubar says "Infidel this!"

NEWSFLASH!

Our latest reports from Baghdad...

Vin Diesel-esque Fubar says "Infidel this!"

Dude, that's way too much of a stretch, even for a bungie cord.