Well, it is quite a lot of things that doesn't fit. However, it might be a temporary solution that's better then anything else out there.

Didn't anyone make a Su-11 model a long time ago? That may be able to use a twin-engine modified cockpit.

whats going to be your next plane mod? :biggrin:

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou,

Boopidoo and Kukulino

Off to do some action!

And Palladrian too :biggrin: You shoot according his ASP-5ND gunsight :minigun:

I am so haapy tooo :yahoo:

Mr. Boopidoo - please make MiG-19 version.... (green one :smile: )

What about this one :biggrin: just need the two engine version and it`s something like a Mig19 pit.. at the moment for priavat usw but if someone like it?!

What about this one :biggrin: just need the two engine version and it`s something like a Mig19 pit.. at the moment for priavat usw but if someone like it?!

:biggrin::good::clapping:

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We need Mig Pits!!!

We wants them; our prescious...we needs them....

I think that gets the point across.... :rofl:

As for that 19 pit...should work nicedly in a Fantan, if we ever get one.

Now, if the Su-7 pit had a radar, we would DEFINATELY have something the 2 Su-9s and -11. Just thinking out loud.... :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

When it rains, it pours! Good times all around. Thanks for the great cockpits to help out us RedAir fans!

RedAir fans happier every day!

the scale of the ADI is a little offset to the left.... but hey... something out of alignment.. thats normal in soviet made birds hehe :ph34r:

post-2042-1204754247_thumb.jpg

Yes, you are right. It is little bit offset to left :yes:

But workable :biggrin:

Thank you for notice. I will consult it with Boopidoo :yes:

Edited by kukulino

Shot two F-84 with UB rockets pods today on CAS... flying on hard settings. Love this pit! Where else could we put it in?

If you wait a little I am sure you can put it into a early Mig 17 and 19 really soon. Maybe an Radarupdate and we have a Su-9 Pit. I give it a week maye less and you can fly the red stars in a nice pit against the western capitalsts!!!!!

See ya tovarisch

@Boodipoo & Kukulo,

I just downloaded, installed and bombed the heck out of a NATO airbase with the new pit. It looks great and can be used for all those early MiGs as well.

Wonderful job, guys.

I was just thinking, with the weapon lights from the Su-27 pit (with permission of course) and a more modern gunsight, this pit would be perfect for the Su-17.

@Boodipoo & Kukulo,

I just downloaded, installed and bombed the heck out of a NATO airbase with the new pit. It looks great and can be used for all those early MiGs as well.

Wonderful job, guys.

I was just thinking, with the weapon lights from the Su-27 pit (with permission of course) and a more modern gunsight, this pit would be perfect for the Su-17.

Thank you MRJC_219 :biggrin:

No upgrade to Su-17 pit planed with this mod. But it is possible import avionics from Gepards Su-22M4 "Susi" to Su-7 pit for your own use, I think. You will need avionics70 of course (just simple edit in aircraft.ini).

Susi: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5712

My opinion:

Su-7BM pit as is, with ASP-5ND gunsight, is relatively good platform for Mig-19S. As Boopidoo wrote, a twin-engine version would not take many minutes to make, becouse original Su-15TM pit is twin-engine. Yes, if we will do it, it will be just temporary solution. On the other hand, there is no Mig-19 cokpit as WIP over CA, I think. If I am right about no Mig-19 WIP cokpit status, let's go see other early Mig cockpits status too:

Mig-15 WIP (new model and cockpit)

Mig-17/Mig-17F - WIP cockpit (I have read about Paladrians WIP here on CA)

Mig-17PF - no WIP

Mig-17PFU - no WIP

Mig-19S - no WIP

Mig-19P - no WIP

Mig-19PM - no WIP

Well, Su-7 pit is close to Mig-19S pit. Not the same, no very close, but similar. Mig-19S used ASP-5N gunsight (I do not know exactly difference between N and ND version), but models (box) are very similar or the same. Needed some rearrange instruments, plus twin engine conception and repaint. Exact instruments positions you can see in 4+ Publication: Mig-19, page 35. Just little play with pilot wiev from cockpit, maybe. This is the fastest and easiest way get another nice cockpit for great plane, I think.

As I wrote, just my opinion.

Edited by kukulino

Well since they made the su-27 pit on my 3d-model, they might just agree to let me make something with their model. I have to ask them though, but I can't see why that would be impossible.

Also, it's great that you notice these things that needs to be adjusted. I may have moved the ADI-cylinder without meaning to, it weill be fixed. Also the HUD texture seems to be a little off to the right. If you notice anything else, please notify us.

Also the HUD texture seems to be a little off to the right. If you notice anything else, please notify us.

The reflection on the HUD glass you mean? Yes, it's a bit to the right, I also noticed, but I can life with it.