Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What Are You Paying For Gas...

$3.50-$3.70 here in Austin

$3.38 a gallon for 87 octane here at Whiteman AFB alittle more each day

Edited by porterjr

3.49 for 93 octane when I left NJ Tuesday evening (3/22), and 3.79 for 93 when I arrived in Chester, VA, at O'dark thirty the next morning.

At least my truck averaged almost 22 MPG on the trip down (337 miles on 15.5 gallons). Not bad for V8 powered pickup truck.

I pay close to 1.89 cdn dollars/litre for my diesel TDI but I get an average of 1200 Km's on one tank... :clapping: awesome, I always laugh when I see the look on the faces of crapUV and pickup drivers.

Edited by Atreides

It doesn't help that this is what I got with my 'economy' car rental...in Vancouver, BC of all places!

img1181qg0.th.jpg

Damn rental car agency...this would be appropriate if I was in San Antonio...not in Richmond, BC...picking rice rockets out of my grill...

FastCargo

Here in Denver $3.39ish in most places and climing

Equivalent here in uk is about $8.00 a gallon...that is extortion

do somewone said economy?

õ/

buy one Honda Biz, 50km per liter in a 50 liters tank....

and all of this for less than U$ 600 motocycle

Honda%20Biz%202008.JPG

Edited by Silverbolt

I am getting the shaft for gas!

I have 2 cars

1 1987 Mustang GT Convertible (semi-built up motor, really needs premium)

1 1999 Mazda 626. (little 4 banger. Regular, but I like to go with middle grade)

Regular 3.49

Middle 3.61

Premium 3.75

This is going to make our economy plumit. Hell, I guess they already have the extra income tax checks planned, and spent already, for gas. The price of everything is going to go up too. What is funny are the repeated record profit from the oil companies, and the amount of oil executives making it to millionaire status!

I will bitch slap anyone who says we went to Iraq for oil, and if we did, where are the sp(oil)s of war? We should be paying .97, like it was about 8 years ago!

Anyway, my .02 cents.

Edited by WombRaider

In Southern and Western Maryland it is between 3.60-70. I got lucky today and got it for 3.59, last time I went out to Clinton by Andrews AFB it was pretty cheap.

In D.C. (which is why I never buy gas in the District unless I am up on Georgia Ave closer to Sliver Spring) it is over 3.80

In Northern Va between 3.50-70 (depends on the county.) Down in Woodbridge and further south into Stafford it appears to be the cheapest.

Edited by ironroad

I am getting the shaft for gas!

I have 2 cars

1 1987 Mustang GT Convertible (semi-built up motor, really needs premium)

1 1999 Mazda 626. (little 4 banger. Regular, but I like to go with middle grade)

Regular 3.49

Middle 3.61

Premium 3.75

This is going to make our economy plumit. Hell, I guess they already have the extra income tax checks planned, and spent already, for gas. The price of everything is going to go up too. What is funny are the repeated record profit from the oil companies, and the amount of oil executives making it to millionaire status!

I will bitch slap anyone who says we went to Iraq for oil, and if we did, where are the sp(oil)s of war? We should be paying .97, like it was about 8 years ago!

Anyway, my .02 cents.

Eh, the "rich" and upper class are going to feel the pinch too because energy bills, taxes (especially property taxes), and food are sky rocketing. But us regular folk, especially the working class, is getting the whole shaft.

I was in the grocery store a few minutes, and I realized that the stuff that is on "SALE" price, is actually the regular price for the same item just a few months ago.

I just finished a drivers school this weekend to become a road course racer. You think gas is high? Premium on track was $5.50, and 110 octane (race gas) that we bought was $8.00 a gallon. I know, that's the extreme to this topic...just thought I'd throw it in. We were happy to fill two 5 gallon gas cans for $3.75 a gallon for premium and bring them to the track the next day. :)

lol today a church sponsered gas at 2.49 all day today

I am going to be riding my R6 alot. I did however not put gas in my Silverado for almost 6 weeks. I really didn't drive anywhere. I mean everything in Ok City is right there so I never used any gas.

I just finished a drivers school this weekend to become a road course racer. You think gas is high? Premium on track was $5.50, and 110 octane (race gas) that we bought was $8.00 a gallon. I know, that's the extreme to this topic...just thought I'd throw it in. We were happy to fill two 5 gallon gas cans for $3.75 a gallon for premium and bring them to the track the next day. :)

Use tolulene. It's 117 octane. 2 gallons of tolulene mixed with 8 gallons of 93 octane gasoline yields 10 gallons of fuel with an effective octane rating of 99.

And remember, late apexing is safer, smoother, and faster... :biggrin:

i'm just curious, but do somewone know how cost the JP-4 fuel(liter or galon) ?

Way too much...

Let's see, in France, we reached 1.4 euros per litre of diesel.

Now, 1 gallon is 3.785 litres, which makes (rounding up) 5.3 euros per gallon of diesel, and considering a 1.6 exchange rate, $8.48/gallon of diesel...

And gas is even more expensive... so don't come and whine about gas prices in the US. ;)

too much!!!!!! thats all i have to say bout that!!!! :fuk: