Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

"Dear Leader" is dead?

One easy way to find out.kill him and then if you still see him he had doubles.

Edited by whiteknight06604

Nice ploy to try to undermine him... same thing with Osama.

I say who cares. the U.S. still has to be ready to attack them

AGREED

Sounds a bit sketchy, but I wouldn't be suprised. Having decoys to make speeches or public appearances isn't really new...

But having your doubles run the country long after you've been pushing up the daisies? If it was anybody else, no way, but with Kim Jong Il, anything is plausible. :blink:

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Sounds a bit sketchy, but I wouldn't be suprised. Having decoys to make speeches or public appearances isn't really new...

But having your doubles run the country long after you've been pushing up the daisies? If it was anybody else, no way, but with Kim Jong Il, anything is plausible. :blink:

Perhaps a double has gotten everybody else convinced that he is the real Kim Jong Il so that he can be the leader... infact, maybe the double actually killed him for that very reason????? Where did my tinfoil hat go to?

Not unlikley. eitherway someone should put a stop to that regime.

Perhaps a double has gotten everybody else convinced that he is the real Kim Jong Il so that he can be the leader... infact, maybe the double actually killed him for that very reason????? Where did my tinfoil hat go to?

Heh... just like Elvis is the movie "Bubba Ho Tep". :biggrin:

Where did my tinfoil hat go to?

It fell out of your car when you almost ran me off the road, shall I send it back? :biggrin:

someone has been dipping deeply into the sauce lately.......

although, strictly as a "keeping an open mind" sort of speculation - it would tend to explain some of the disconnected ravings that come out of that regime. If there was actually a triumverate pulling the strings behind a front-man puppet that changes month to month depending on which hard-core strong-man was pulling the strings at the moment.

so........

maybe - probably not. In the final analysis it doesnt' matter. We are dealing with a suicidal regime ruling a country in economic meltdown that produces and sells MRBM's, IRBM's and SRBM's; and is working very hard (at the expense of the population starving to death) to develop an ICBM and a nuclear warhead to put on it.

to put it another way, they are working very hard to be "next" on our list.......

i watched several documentaries on this country it and north korea is, in my firm opinion, the single most depressing place on the face of the planet. 

something like real life "1984".

for its peoples sake, i sincerely hope this hereditary communist regime falls once and for all.

"You don't **** with that kind of evil" - Lewis Black on how footage from DPRK is in black and white because the place is so evil there's no color.

It fell out of your car when you almost ran me off the road, shall I send it back? :biggrin:

Only if you can catch me.... you have seen what I've been driving lately, haven't you? :biggrin:

I say who cares. the U.S. still has to be ready to attack them

We will do no such thing...we are in a defensive posture ready to assist in the defensive of the Republic of Korea...there will be no "attack"...that is just silly. Besides, why bother? The US invades a country then just gives it back...hardly seems worth the effort.

the funny thing is, not long ago my brother came home with a tinfoil hat that he had made at school as an art project... :blink:

and Team America was hilarious.

"I'm so ronery, so ronery, so sadry arone..."

Didn't you ever see the movie Dave? The President has a stroke and is replaced by a look a like? Then he hooks up with Sigourny Weever.

There's a follow up of sorts for this story...

Here:

Speaking of doubles, wasn't Al-Gaddafi reported to employ their use?

There's a follow up of sorts for this story...

Here:

Speaking of doubles, wasn't Al-Gaddafi reported to employ their use?

now that does sound plausible. But still more speculation than fact. Might turn out to be true.

Saddam also used doubles which made it a little hard for us to target him. One report came out that after one of our strikes on one of his command bunkers they called all the doubles together to give them the good news and the bad news.

"First the good news - The Great and Glorious Leader Saddam survived the strike on the command bunker"

cheers and excitement through the room and among the doubles who all are still on the payroll.

"The bad news is that he lost an arm........"

:rofl: