Sign in to follow this  
Longestpants

Obsessions

I had been interested in getting into FPSs, but I hadn't played any besides 007 Goldeneye. About two months ago, my friend recommended BF1942, so I looked it up on Amazon. The Complete Collection set me back five bucks, not counting shipping. Ever since, I've become completely obsessed with it to the point that I probably not have time for the Thirdwire games until after Christmas.

Excluding the TW games, what games have done that to you guys?

Xbox Games...

i've been playing Fifa 09, GTA IV, CoD4 and CoD5,Gears Of War2 and Mercenaries...

Armed Assault is my other major time consumption. I play in a Tourney and help make mods for said tourney.

COD4, Mercenaries 1,2, Star Wars Rouge Squadron, and...Destroy All Humans! 1,2

Currently:

Dead Space! -I re-discovered survival horrors thanks to this title :fie:

Far Cry 2 -always liked the open, sandbox environments, bad thing it's a little too repeative and no civilains? But great atmospheric surrounding

Crysis: Warhead -same as before, but more intense, and Psycho is memorable character

COD4, (multiplayer) and the old Rainbow6 series. Could not get enough of terrorist hunt. NCAA Football on PS2, and of late, on my Wii

TW sims, BOB II and FS9.

Orbiter (hardly use this nowadays but it's there for when I get that occaisonal NASA bug) and Babylon Project mod for Freespace2.

That's all I do. No other games at all.

Lets see:

BF2

BF2142

AC4

AC5

ACZ

AC6

Crysis

FS9

RSV

RSV2

CoD4

CoD5

too many more

If it's not Thirdwire sims it's probably Ghost Recon, the original one. Everything else is for a casual blast or flight.

Cod4,5 FSX, Silent hunter 4, what ever new catches my eye for the 360

I'm still stuck in the Capital Wasteland...damn you, Fallout 3!

Sorry. :wink:

BF2 modded with Allied intent Xtended (AIX) need to get the original of Allied intent back, Best single player mod out there. BF1942 and Vietnam are great, but do not work well on vista. Vietnam needs no mods, neither does BF1942, but for BF1942 get Desert Combat. It remakes the game and turns it into operation iraqi freedom. another good 1942 mod is forgotten hope, it does not work on vista, but is supposed to completely widen the gameplay in WWII, great for history buffs. You can find all this at MODDB.com. AIX is at AIxtended.com, DC ad moddb, FH at Forgottenhopemod.com(i think).

Another good multiplayer, one is Sandbox, and Airmaps (airmaps.fr) both for BF2

Otherwise its FSX or TW for me.

Operation Flashpoint, Enemy Territory:Quake Wars, and Anarchy Online, are the things that currently impede me from getting more air miles on my WOE Frequent Flyer card...

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Joint Operations, any Need For Speed game, ive been playing Max Payne again lately, but my current obsession is trying to get USAF to work properly on XP, and to figure out how in the hell to get SuperPro 9.4 to work too.

I've been sucked in more times than I can remember over the past 20 yrs. It doesn't happen to me as much anymore, however I still dedicate myself to playing one or 2 games mostly at a time excluding what I play online coop with others.

Right now I'm mostly playing Far Cry 2, with STALKER Clear Sky and the Painkiller Triple Dose bargain collection waiting in the wings. I also play a little LEGO Indy Jones, some SW Force Unleashed, and a few other 360 games for my offline gaming.