Sign in to follow this  
Mannie

Terror In Mumbai!

Well, They have done it again, those AlQuaida Motherf***ers!

Even though they call themselves something else.

My heart goes to the families of those who lost there lives and to the injured.

And of course I wish the hostages will be freed soon.

Some Jews and Israelis among them as well. :sorry:

GhostRider, be strong, I am with you!!!!!

The other post had turned into a pissing contest. So lets pray for the victims and keep it at that.

let's hope this is their last success doing these kind of stuff

and ofcourse hope everyone there is doing okay and safe

Edited by Nesher

Some Jews and Israelis among them as well. :sorry:

GhostRider, be strong, I am with you!!!!!

Thanks for the support, my friend.

Some Israelis, Jews & a Rabbi are still trapped in a place called Nariman House. Operations are on by NSG commandos to free them. An IAF Mi-17 helicopter came in and dropped commandos on the roof of the house and the gunner is firing at the building as i write this.

commandodrop.jpg

commandodrop3.jpg

Links:

Operations on to rescue hostages in Nariman House

Two vessels apprehended off Gujarat coast

The method used by the terrorists to attack Mumbai - link to a foreign country exposed.

Edited by ghostrider883

Some Israelis are still trapped in a place called Nariman House. Operatiosn are on by NSG commandos to free them. An Mi-17 helicopter came in and dropped commandos on the roof of the house and the gunner is firing at the building as i speak.

Praying for your country and people, ghostrider883. We've been there and done that and it sucks.

Yes ghost thanks for the update. I don't watch TV anymore so I've been reading most of this here.

Just got word that the hostages in the Jewish center are dead.

Little Moshe...poor little Moshe

There was this article about this little cherubin who was whisked out to safety by his 'aayah', his hands specked red by mosquito bites, tears streaming down his face, and oh so weary.His parents couldnt escape then from Chabad House...

These boys toting AK's;these monsters...they made a mistake.

We Indians can be complacent and bovine;sickeningly so in times of crisis, but I dont think the Israeli's will be as forgiving.

Stay strong, the ones committing the crime would answer the powers that might be in afterlife.

We Indians can be complacent and bovine;sickeningly so in times of crisis,

I don´t think that Field Marshall Sam "the brave" would say such or allow anyone to. :no:

I don´t think that Field Marshall Sam "the brave" would say such or allow anyone to. :no:

I speak not of our military,but of the real pair of pasty balls... sported by our reigning politicians. They in all their porcine decrepitude represent the real chambers of power and at times, even gross and negligent indecision.

Operation are almosts over. Hotel Oberoi & Nariman House secure. But sadly, 5 Israeli hostages at Nariman House were found dead along with the two terrorists. One terroris still holed up in Hotel Taj Mahal and firing is still going on. These terrorists brougyt lots of weapons and ammunitions, dry fruits. They were in for the long haul.

Salute to the brave men of Marine Commandos, NSG, Army and Police who went braved gunfire & grenades to rescue the hostages and kill the terrorists.

"Salute to the brave men of Marine Commandos, NSG, Army and Police who went braved gunfire & grenades to rescue the hostages and kill the terrorists. "

:salute:

we're with you

lets make sure we get the right targets

it's confirmed that 4 Israelis are dead...

the news said that the Mossad knew it last night already

our hearts goes to the families of everyone that was there, including the Israeli families

the news said that the Mossad knew it last night already

The Mossad usually knows everything before anyone else.

The Mossad usually knows everything before anyone else.

If so, sadly they didn't know that will be attacks in the first place.

BTW

I noticed a lot of outdated weapons (even bolt action old WWI/WWII British rifles) in Indian police hands, strange. Spec Ops have better guns - naturally

If so, sadly they didn't know that will be attacks in the first place.

Keyword in my statement "usually"

...And guess WHAT??!! :shok:

..... :blink:

NOW they've confirmed the deaths of 4 AMERICANS. :mad:

RIP to those who lost their loved one's. I wish the Indian commando's showed as much mercy to these terrorists as the SAS did during the Iranian embassay hosatge crsis.

Man this is just so serious. I mean with 9/11, the Madrid, London bombings alike, this just makes me sick to my stomach. A huge horrah to the brave Indian commandos who did what they had to do.

one day all of them will pay....and i hope burn in Hell as Hog in a spining stick being tortured by devil...

i wish i could do it myself but due to the circunstances i can't...

it's weird.... while ago i was watching an Talk show at night and they were talking about an Brazilian NGO in India(actually in Mumbai and other poor regions where the terrorist recruitment is growing faster, specially in the border)...they're called "Afro Reggae" and one of they were talking about those nasty dogs recruiting kids and teens to do this kind of thing that happens while ago... damn, i've remember instantanilouslly... the NGO manager said they save a couple of kids and teens with they work... i hope this kind of NGO grow and grow to save those peoples.

Edited by Silverbolt

BTW

I noticed a lot of outdated weapons (even bolt action old WWI/WWII British rifles) in Indian police hands, strange. Spec Ops have better guns - naturally

Passed down Lee Enfields, if I remembered correctly. Whoever have the bravery to go up against those terrorists with the old rifles deserves a salute for putting their lives in the line for the sake of carrying out their duties.

Operations are finally over. Just moments ago. it has been confirmed that all terrorists inside the Taj have been gunned down. This morning there was clip of what looked a terrorist falling down from a window of the first floor of the hotel. One terrorist has been caught alive.

The terrorist would set a place on teh hotel on fire to divert attaention of the commandos. But the commandos braved the fires to hunt the terrorists down.

There have been NSG, Marine & Army Commandos causualties in these operations. Had there not bee nany hostaes, these operations would have been over within hours. But in an attempt to save the hostages, some commandos sacrificed their lives. I have nothing but deep respect & gratitude for these men.

"Go home, tell them of us, and say for your tomorrow, we gave up our today".`

Edited by ghostrider883