Sign in to follow this  
Hokum

Has anyone done a Buccaneer for tw sims?

Thanks m8 just like to know as I want to so badly replace my A-6 with some true Iron....

What no Pics :yahoo:

Edited by PACMAN

Still two weeks. :lol:

nope project canceled

Just jokeing

Many parts are reworked completly, so bird is over 60% new so far I know maybe more %... this one will be hot!

I am REALLY hanging out for this iron bird!

Excellent work on all accounts and a thank you in advance.

AJ

Many parts are reworked completly, so bird is over 60% new so far I know maybe more %... this one will be hot!

well Hurry Up !!!!!!! if my wrist heals before you release the Buc I will do it :lmaosmiley:

than we have to fight... 1 on 1.... man vs man and plane vs plane.... :minigun::flyer:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Any news?

Btw found this, its a bit cheesy but its worth it for the video footage.

Edited by Hokum

Yeah your right on the Cheesy level... but its fun...

Any News???

Two weeks?

if you know the awnser, why do you ask??? :blink:

if there are any news on this project, you´ll notice it...

Any news?

Btw found this, its a bit cheesy but its worth it for the video footage.

Quiz: anyone know why the leader says "bananas"?

Is it:

a. He is hungry and asking the navigator to pass his lunch.

b. He is referring to the jet's nickname for the benefit of the film producers.

c. He dropped something on the floor but didn't want to swear on TV (OR: he did swear, and the producers dubbed something less offensive over it).

d. He is giving the range indicator codeword for the attack.

Answers on a postcard to the MOD.

Seriously, the GMG are working on it but are not under any kind of time restraints etc. So asking them when its going to be out or asking for updates is not only irritating but rude. You all know that too. They will give an update when they feel like it and it will be out when its out. That is how it works.

due to modifications on the model the project needs more time , we made already some big changes on this model and in the moment im working on a pair of new wings for the bird this became necessary for several reasons :sorry:

as soon as we have a working beta or a finish bird we will let you know so please be patient we work as fast as we can :crazy:

asking for updates is not only irritating but rude.

Oddly as a modder for some other games i always found people asking for updates as good. It meant that someone was interested in it and awaiting it.

Obviously different people see things in different ways. I'm not asking "OI WHY HAVE YOU NOT SPENT EVERY WAKING MOMENT ON THIS MOD YOU GIT" or anything which should be construde in that manner. I'm only making sure people are aware i'm still interested.

I wont post on this thread till its out then...

Oddly as a modder for some other games i always found people asking for updates as good. It meant that someone was interested in it and awaiting it.

Obviously different people see things in different ways. I'm not asking "OI WHY HAVE YOU NOT SPENT EVERY WAKING MOMENT ON THIS MOD YOU GIT" or anything which should be construde in that manner. I'm only making sure people are aware i'm still interested.

Don't take it personally. We've dealt with more than just a handful of "winners" in our time, one of whom even went as far as suggesting that the developer working on a given aircraft, hand the project over to someone else, as the project wasn't progressing fast enough to suit the poster's fancy.

i dont have a problem with peoble asking about the status and yes it shows that peoble are intrested but as of now not even i or anybody from the GMG know when it will be finish , sorry but you just have to wait :sorry:

So whats the deal with the "bananas" :D

Is it the code for attack?

So whats the deal with the "bananas" :D

Is it the code for attack?

I think it's due to the bucc's nickname the flying Banana. "Due to secrecy, the aircraft was called BNA (Blackburn Naval Aircraft) or BANA (Blackburn Advanced Naval Aircraft) in documents leading to the obvious nickname of "Banana Jet". (Other sources have described the initial project title as 'ARNA,' 'A Royal Navy Aircraft,' with Blackburn ARNA quickly becoming 'Banana'.)"

i dont have a problem with peoble asking about the status and yes it shows that peoble are intrested but as of now not even i or anybody from the GMG know when it will be finish , sorry but you just have to wait :sorry:

sorry for this late post!

Answer is d.: he (or probably the navigator) is giving the range codeword. Having popped up earlier and marked the target on the radar, he is giving the code word always used by RAF maritime attack buccaneer crews to signal which target to attack, i.e. they always called "bananas" when the target coincided with a particular range bar on the radar screen, thus allowing the rest of the flight to identify the target range without long radio calls. Apparently "bananas" was suggested by a US Navy aviator flying with 12 squadron.

Thanks for the explanations, learned 2 new things today ;)

And Ravenclaw/GMG, this is a great project, thank you guys for working on it :good: