Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Very Very Sad News

a very sad news!

rest in peace Olivier

you will never forgotten and be a light in the sky to follow for us!

It seems like only yesterday we lost +G over at SimHQ, he was only 43 I think, to a heart attack. It's such a tragedy and English is such a lousy language to express it.

Truly very sad news. May he rest in Peace. May his family and loved one's find the strength to deal with such a tragic loss.

I'm sorry to hear this. 36 is very young... Please pass on my condolences to his family. He made some of the best add-on aircraft I've seen for this sim.

Terrible news, this must be terrible for his family to try and cope with.

You will be missed BPAO

My sympathy for all involved in this terrible tragedy.

Hope BPAO will be our Wingman in thoughts.

<S>

My condolences, and thanks for giving pleasure to so many people you never met.

Oliver, may you rest in peace my friend.

img00040-1.jpg

img00041-1.jpg

comrpnt.

Rest in peace Bpao!!!

My condolences to his family.

Oh.. c'est toujours horrible d'apprendre une telle nouvelle, même par le net...

Toutes mes condoléances à sa famille

Very sad news.I never met the guy and apart from me posting praise for his work I never had the opourtunaty to converese with the man,that said I really feel a loss.He was one of the reasons I became interested in the SF series way back.His work and his help to so many members of this community were one of the reasons that the game that I love has continued to be enjoyable.He didn't cure a disease he didn't find me a beeter job but in my heart he did in some way make my life just a little bit better...not bad for someone I never met.He will be missed but also he will be remembered by so many people many of which havn't ever met him. :salute:

While I never met or conversed with Bpao, the enormous contribution he made to the Thirdwire community was unmistakeable, his reputation will endure no doubt in this community. My deepest thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends. Such times really make me appreciate so many of you, people we may never meet in life but are still a big part of our enjoyment in life. I feel a prayer may be in order tonight, for Bpao, his family and all of us really.

RIP Bpao. :salute:

sorry I just heard of it on facebook now.

ever since CA changed its looks, I find it hard to find anything here.

No... 36, that's still so young. I have never met the man nor converse with him over CA but his works in the SF community is unmistakable. Now thinking back of all those mods I have enjoyed and made by him...

May he rest in peace and my prayer is offered to his family and friends. :salute: