Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Oopsy Microsoft....

Great find man that was funny:good: :clapping::lol:

Now, if there was a narrow, navigable channel of water that connects two larger navigable bodies of water at Fort Gay, would it be called the Gay Straight? Not that I have a problem with it.

Guess that pulling 9 "G" is also VERY offensvie, we should ban max "G" out of every dat.ini in this game. A good point is that we have the "level" flying mode and not the "straight and level" one. Lots of work to do in these games too.....:blink:

Hou doe,

Derk

I wonder if he got any compensation for his troubles. I wouls so ask for a new xbox. The new black and shiny one :grin:

The world has officially gone mad.

Am I allowed to say 'Mad?' :grin:

The world has officially gone mad.

Am I allowed to say 'Mad?' :grin:

Proberbly not, I guess the MAD magazine has the copyright for it.

As to the word Mad... I think as English Types I think its allowed Widowmaker old Chap... :lol:

And as to this MS do like to mess up... they just forget to remember that we the paying public are the ones keeping them in business... Oh I forget sorry we aren't allowed to be thinking things like that...

But this is PC gone mad... raving absolutely howling Mad...

Next time why don't they look at a map...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Let this be a warning to all those gamers who live in Point M*****F***** that they shouldn't try to go on XBL.

Fine. Can you still declare you are living in ill-named places like Dyke Avenue, Fartburg, Gee Spot ou Wino Valley (possibly misspelt) without being banned from the Net? (in addition of bearing coarse laughs from immature people!)

You think that's bad? There's an Austrian village called f***ing.

Well, by the way, a French town of Condom actually exists (no etymological link known with the rubber thing). Will her citizens be prohibited to say where they live by this system banning any sex-related word?

I wonder if he got any compensation for his troubles. I wouls so ask for a new xbox. The new black and shiny one :grin:

Agreed. I'd also want some money to go with that too.

Maybe people from the Greek Island called Lesbos shouldn't get on live either ... this is a picture of Olympos peak

800px-Olympos_lesbos.jpg

Lesbos_small.jpg