Sign in to follow this  
Sundowner

Look carefully

Damn Right useless politco's... couldn't organise a p!ss up in a brewer even if given Instructions :clapping:

That IS the stuff upper lip!!!!!!!!!! Good on them fellas!!!!

LOL...OMG! :good:

What was it that General Patton once said regarding eloquence in speech? "You can’t run an army without profanity; and it has to be eloquent profanity. An army without profanity couldn’t fight its way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. … As for the types of comments I make, sometimes I just, By God, get carried away with my own eloquence." :rofl:

BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!

:good:

:rofl:

That's awesome!

Wonder if they also started in the air......:grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

it took me a min to get it..... but once i saw it... LMFAO!!!!

WAY TO GO BRITS!!!!

If that wasn't photoshopped then it was brilliant.

Way to go chaps!

And they say that we Brits are understated... If thats understated I wonder what would happen if they had gone full out...

Special Delivery... one times Maverick through the door of Number 10 Downing Street followed up with a pair of 2000lb'ers through the doors of Parliment...

And they say that we Brits are understated... If thats understated I wonder what would happen if they had gone full out...

Special Delivery... one times Maverick through the door of Number 10 Downing Street followed up with a pair of 2000lb'ers through the doors of Parliment...

Guy Fawkes Redux!!

Most probably a Photoshop, i´m not reluctant to buy it because of lack of abilities by the RAF pilots, but out of respect to the chain and so

Guy Fawkes Redux!!

Most probably a Photoshop, i´m not reluctant to buy it because of lack of abilities by the RAF pilots, but out of respect to the chain and so

Oh there are times when that respect gets how should I say modified... is the politest way I can say it...

I'm fairly sure it's photo shopped because they haven't had that many airframes serviceable in years!!