Dave

What If Screenshot Thread.......

It's the JMSDF FA-27C from Sentou Yousei Yukikaze. It and the Japanese carrier were released as a package as the F/A-27C.

Into the Valley...

INTOTHEVALLEY.jpg

BAC Thunderstrike GR.3 - No.41 Squadron, RAF Strike Command, 1974

• Like 1

gallery_32885_719_55329.jpggallery_32885_719_136361.jpggallery_32885_719_171064.jpggallery_32885_719_124176.jpggallery_32885_719_152549.jpggallery_32885_719_64513.jpggallery_32885_719_62843.jpggallery_32885_719_7949.jpggallery_32885_719_82378.jpg Edited by ace888
  • Like 1

@ace888... Cool!!! Waiting for your "What if" Cheetah... :drinks:

Great work on those fin and rudder markings!

SPECTRUMFA-2701.jpg

Spectrum Industries Angel Mark One, sometime in the 21st Century

SPECTRUMFA-2704.jpg

Edited by Spinners

Ive got dk`s KF2-HAMMER to work in SF2,here is link to rar of the modified weapons ini,and datainis of the weapons...replace the originals with these.

only other problem I had is in sf2 the cockpit frames and hud partly dissappears from view in F1 view.

also for decals I moved them to decal folder and redid the ini to reflect that,and they work ok...KF2\Blue\XXX etc etc

here they are til posted in downloads section.Thats if dk doesnt object.Weapons inis |SF2

KF2.JPG

KF3.JPG

KF4.JPG

Bridge Out!

Lovely m8 :clapping:

Ive got dk`s KF2-HAMMER to work in SF2,here is link to rar of the modified weapons ini,and datainis of the weapons...replace the originals with these.

only other problem I had is in sf2 the cockpit frames and hud partly dissappears from view in F1 view.

also for decals I moved them to decal folder and redid the ini to reflect that,and they work ok...KF2\Blue\XXX etc etc

here they are til posted in downloads section.Thats if dk doesnt object.Weapons inis |SF2

Try moving the Y coordinate by 1.00 more of the cockpit position.

Edited by EricJ

or if there's an OUT, use the 'remove/move component trick' for either the cockpit or external airframe. Also, in the data ini, CockpitCGOffset=TRUE

spinners: Captain Scarlet!! I remember Russo had started on the actual Angel fighters once, a long time ago!

Spinners... I LOVE you! :good::clapping:

I say! Steady on old chap. Mrs. Spinners already thinks I'm on dating websites :rofl:

What if... the Iron Curtain never fell? If the Warsaw Pact, the Soviet Union and East Germany never ceased existing?

In 1989 the negotiations for the unification of both Germanies failed. Gorbachov, fearing a mayor allied presence in Western Germany, decided to reinforce their next ally, the GDR.

The NVA received the newest russian technology and the borders to the West got reinforced by several additional battallions of MBTs and Infantry.

In order to establish a stabile situation in the GDR, the CPSU decided to bring into action a plan for employment and growth of economy in that country. Also, the travelling restrictions got lowered making possible easier visits from east to west and viceversa. The people of the GDR cheered up and the economy experienced an additional growth.

And the end of the first decade of the 21st Century, the cold war was still alive. The CPSU allowed the LSK (East German Air Force) the purchase of the newest fighter, the SU-35. Three fighter squadrons obtained the plane which first objective was to show the west that the east was able to secure its borders.

The SU-35 in LSK Camo

img00001-12.jpg

In LSK Silver

img00003-12.jpg

Patrolling the Iron Curtain

img00004-11.jpg

Edited by NazGhul

Marine muscle......

post-841-0-75949800-1326143382.jpg

Edited by Sundowner
  • Like 2

... very dangerous airplane Sundowner!!! :clapping:

Thanks guys, it's not setup for AIM-54's at the moment, but a quick ini edit would cure that.

that is WILD Ant!!! very cool looking (one just wonders how it's gonna get 'on the deck'!!)

The SU-35 in LSK Camo

Love it Naz! I had a similar idea a while ago when tinkering around with a Cold War campaign set around a divided Germany in 2008. This was a scheme initially for use as a 60th anniversary of the GDR. Unfortunately, this is the only screencap I have of the Phoenix Splinter scheme.

img00074-2.jpg

Cool skin ZmelliFahrdz...

Annoying the Marines

post-5735-0-08773000-1326319434.jpg