Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Massive Earthquake in Japan

Turn on the news folks. An 8.9 earthquake just hit Japan. Tsunami warnings going out to all areas on east coast of Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Hawaii. All of our members in Japan please check in so we know you're ok.

8.9 it's f***ing insane

hope people won't get hurt

...DUDE, it was crazy.

My whole room started shaking and I thought... "okay. Let's get under the desk" :blink:

The ground is shaking a tad bit as I'm typing right now...

SidDogg

damn you Mom Earth, watching the news on the web as we speak, when there was 8.9 close to populated areas last time? 2004?

Sid, stay safe, with one that large, I fear aftershocks may be imminent......

Don't mess with moma as she bites back... hope everyone out there is safe... and stays safe...

Sid be cearfull pls

god be whit you to all people in Japan

Edited by cocas

Been keeping up on this on another forum i post in.

The videos of the tsunami wiping out a small farming town and then overunning a highway were particularly chilling. The end result won't be nice.

Sid, stay safe, with one that large, I fear aftershocks may be imminent......

There's already been about 20...

...one was big enough to make you think it was starting up again :dntknw:

SidDogg

Damn, i woke up on the morning,served my froasted flakes turned on the tv and i saw that wall of mud across the dry land country at 60km/h(?)....so sad!

i hope it didn't killed a lot of people.

gosh, that's terrible.

80 + fires in the epicenter and already 60+ people have died 50+ missing. Not good.

Edited by MAKO69

I just read that the Japanese authorities are evacuating people living near a nuclear power plant.

I hope that's just a precaution and it wasn't affected, what has happened so far is bad enough.

Police report in Sendai Japan the epicenter, tsunam has claimed 300+, bodies are scattered along the shore.

they say train is missing...

stay safe Sid!

Stay safe Sid!!!! Check in when you can.

Will hope, that they get solved the troubles at Fukushima Nuclear Power plant. Cooling system failed. All people at 3km radius have order to leave the territory, all people in 10km radius are in high alert.

This is unbelievable! I have no words to describe the pictures that i have seen in TV. Hope all members from here are okay and my prayers to the whole japanese people! Take care, guys! :salute:

holy schitt to it all. hopefully the tolls stay low as it all seems to be piling on them.

@siddog stay safe bro. i been thru buncha crap but couldnt imagine that even with my wifes descriptions(she's from cali)

Will hope, that they get solved the troubles at Fukushima Nuclear Power plant. Cooling system failed. All people at 3km radius have order to leave the territory, all people in 10km radius are in high alert.

clinton made a statement where the Air Force cargo planes departure to japan with the coolant for the nuclear plant there, i think there is trouble to come.

Terrible scenes on the news - a sad day and little anyone can do against that kind of force.

I saw that just moments after the BBC got it up. Looks like a farming ville, that cluster of warehouses, and anything on that highway are gone and god help anyone who was caught up in that.

In this day and age, if you are near the coast on low ground and feel a strong shaking, head for the hills as fast as you can!