i have just finished the new navigation pod that will come up with our f-16s and also will be used by ace's f-16s

Update on electronic systems :

AN/AAQ-13 Navigation Pod

I7fmO-38Ue_328392774.jpg

f81VL-5Vic_543292799.jpg

3fQ27-BpeB_554005922.jpg

in game screens will come up soon!

Cheers drinks.gif

• Like 3

Honestly, I would not waste much effort on the AAQ-13/14 LANTIRN pods. The Block 50s never used them. Blk 40/42 did, but with advent of LITENING & SNIPER, they went away. I last saw LANTIRN being used by the Egyptian AF on their Blk 40s in 2009.

Your model is looking good. I'm curious as to what the Blk70 is?

I think the F-16 configuration proposed to India is refered to as Block 70 or F-16IN.

Honestly, I would not waste much effort on the AAQ-13/14 LANTIRN pods. The Block 50s never used them. Blk 40/42 did, but with advent of LITENING & SNIPER, they went away. I last saw LANTIRN being used by the Egyptian AF on their Blk 40s in 2009.

Your model is looking good. I'm curious as to what the Blk70 is?

well thats not targeting pods , its a navigation pod and it is used by many countries such as usa and israel and its important for night operations

our f-16s will come up with many various ( f-16 b50/52 & b60 & b70 )

the b70 is the indian one which is offered by usa for india with high performance but india picked other fighter , we have here many f16 fans the block 70 will be more than likely fictional

plus the f-16fin for some reason with its performance considered as block 60+ IMHO

so the block 70 will come up as the best f-16 ever released here at CA with its armaments

block 70 single & tow seater armaments list :

electronic systems /

- AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array ( AESA ) you know this piece of art

-AN/AVQ-14V sniper pod XR Enhanced

-AN/AAQ-13 lantirn navigation pod

-foe or friend system

weapons /

- new jdams model including jdam er

-aim-120c amram new model

-aim-9x new model

-gbu-24 new model

-gbu-12D & B new models

-jsow all types new models

-gbu-15er

-agm-84h/ER

-storm shadow cruise missile

other /

- wing and fuselage external fuel tanks + conformal fuel tanks ( over fuselage )

- all new racks

- all new multiple and triple and single ejector racks

- multiple ejector racks for jsow

- all new cockpit with 4 MFDs

thats all about the block 70s and other thing i will mention in the release day!

Cheers

Sounds very interesting Teras! :good:

Any chance for a "D" version too?

thanks , yes there will be D one good.gif

Buddy,

Looking good on the pods... You plan to put CFT on the birds? I had asked Alejandro to do a special mod for me to make an Advance Falcon F-16. So far I do not know the progress, did not get any updates from him?

My idea was to combine the IFF blades on the nose, RWR fairings from the side front nose and the side intakes of the F-16I Sufa. The Nose cone of the F-16E, The front base fairing on the vertical tail of the F-16E. The aft base fairing of the drag chute section with the ECM blisters of the late Block 52+. The experimental intake system base on the F-35 (DSI or DVI intakes). The LOAN exhaust nozzle by P&W, and the CFT for the late F-16 version...

I hope you are making sure the aft base fairing for the vertical tail is model correctly (especially the one with the drag chute varient). This is critical to make it a good looking F-16.

Cheers

Buddy,

Looking good on the pods... You plan to put CFT on the birds? I had asked Alejandro to do a special mod for me to make an Advance Falcon F-16. So far I do not know the progress, did not get any updates from him?

My idea was to combine the IFF blades on the nose, RWR fairings from the side front nose and the side intakes of the F-16I Sufa. The Nose cone of the F-16E, The front base fairing on the vertical tail of the F-16E. The aft base fairing of the drag chute section with the ECM blisters of the late Block 52+. The experimental intake system base on the F-35 (DSI or DVI intakes). The LOAN exhaust nozzle by P&W, and the CFT for the late F-16 version...

I hope you are making sure the aft base fairing for the vertical tail is model correctly (especially the one with the drag chute varient). This is critical to make it a good looking F-16.

Cheers

other /

- wing and fuselage external fuel tanks + conformal fuel tanks ( over fuselage )

- all new racks

- all new multiple and triple and single ejector racks

- multiple ejector racks for jsow

- all new cockpit with 4 MFDs

For me it sounds so.

:blink:

But it would be nice to implement the Tanks into the Aircraft 3D model.

so they could be easy skinned.

Edited by Soulfreak

Buddy,

Cheers

thanks for tips

but my recent post's screens was for BLOCK 70! it means that model was F-16C Block 70 and its already Advanced Falcon

so don't worry me and cadeteBRA taking care for each part and detail in each block and variant!

Guys, I have 2 requests

I would ask you to consider the block 50/52 + (Pratt & Whitney engine), with its unique air intake ... and besides I ask that this model is compatible with Series 1 to test it online sessions

F-16D%20Block%2050%20Chile%20001.JPG

DSC00963.jpg

HAF.jpg

PS You think also create a block D??

Congratulations for this work, have my help to create skins for different operators.

Thanks for your time. regards

Edited by PeacePuma

Question awnsered before! :idea:

thanks , yes there will be D one good.gif

certainly we'll create a f-16 for SF1, as is still the only one with multiplayer support. and thanks for your help!

ps: what is the biggest difference in that air intake?dntknw.gif

I would ask you to consider the block 50/52 + (Pratt & Whitney engine), with its unique air intake

Congratulations for this work, have my help to create skins for different operators.

Thanks for your time. regards

our f-16s all with pratt & whitney engines with its air intake

( all f-16 from b50/52 to b60 uses P&W engines with its air intake )

and yes me and cadeteBRA working on the D block

we welcome your help and appreciate it

SF1 version will be included

thanks

Edited by Teras

thank,s,strike fighter will make your project better than Falcon 4

thanks for you

our f-16s all with pratt & whitney engines with its air intake

( all f-16 from b50/52 to b60 uses P&W engines with its air intake )

No the Block 30/40/50/60 use the General Electric (GE) engines and have the larger air intake (aka the Big mouth)

The Block 25/32/42/52 use the Pratt & Whitney (P&W) engines and have the smaller air intake.

I believe that some early GE Block 30s had a smaller air intake - not sure how many this affected.

Quite happy to provide examples of how you can tell from looking which engine is installed.

Edited by MigBuster

thank,s,strike fighter will make your project better than Falcon 4

Only in terms of Graphics unfortunately......

yes until TK implement MFD to correctly render theses kind of pits

a matter of time i guess

Falcon4 has many bug and CTD

I dont belive TK will ever implement anything that will look even close to what Falcon4 is. He is not trying to make it more realistic. He is happy with what he has.

Falcon4 has many bug and CTD

Not on my system

I dont belive TK will ever implement anything that will look even close to what Falcon4 is. He is not trying to make it more realistic. He is happy with what he has.

Yes should not be comparing really - F-4 is an extremely in depth detailed Flight simulator with a superb dynamic campaign, avionics, A-A refulling etc - where as TK has said it many times he will stick to the simplistic side of things - the very reason why I can use both.

Hello,

To my mind Strike Fighter 2 is a very very good military aviation PC game!

SF2 is a sort of kingdom for modders like Tejas/cadeteBRA with their beautiful F-16C/D 50/70 project. :salute:

Falcon 4 is for me too complex, this is a very accurate flight simulator, this is another way of playing.

Coupi. :bye:

Edited by Coupi

Not on my system

I play falcon since 1998,Erazor, SP3, SP4, BMS, Freefalcon, Openfalcon,and no version is completely stable, with the exception Allied Force.of course is the best simulator on the market but the addiction model of our friend TERAS is an Awesome notice

Best regards

Edited by jack33