Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

P4 DEVELOPMENT SCREENSHOTS

...and low flying two seaters used as bait for enemy scouts who attack, only to find out, "It's a trap!"

Sorry, I guess I'm getting a little excited!

That's another one I would like to see as well.

Edited by Wayfarer

Fine, but few pics from the Strutter, Pol. And I'll remember your promise about some German pics. :cool:

Two questions to the craft:

1. what did they use in those days to cover the "attic window" in the Sopwith kites?

2. what is that black gadget attached to the right forward wing strut?

Edited by Olham

New pics posted in the sticky screenshot thread.

Single seater Strutter updated:

http://combatace.com/topic/64931-phase-4-development-screenshots-merged/page__view__findpost__p__528722

NEW ITEMS COMING IN PHASE 4:

SEARCHLIGHTS, AIRFIELD TORCHES

http://combatace.com/topic/64931-phase-4-development-screenshots-merged/page__view__findpost__p__528741

Enjoy.

Hi Olham, the window was covered with a Celluloid type covering. It often faded or went brown with time.

The black instrument is a pitot tube to measure air speed.

Wow. This really is a total, massive overhaul of BH&H. Hard to believe it'll be ready in just 2 weeks. :rofl:

Pol, I can see the night raid (searchlights are great, and the new fire/flames look like real fire - brilliant!).

But instead of the last set I only see 6 lines of text?

Now I could see the pics, thank you.

The small lamp post and vehicle lights are creating an amazing more of atmosphere, guys.

I will change my "Workshops" settings, so I will get missions before dawn, and at sunset.

Winder & Pol - seeing your new lights, I wonder if you could still make them warmer/more yellowish?

And as the German tent hangars appear a bit Spartanic - could such lights also be put into the tents?

That would look great, if you returned late to your field, and see lights in the open hangars & tents!

I loved the occasional night flights I've had in OFF BHAH. With the advancements in P4 I eagerly await raising somme hell while the buggers are in their pj's. :drinks:

It looks wonderful!

Well I have finally run out of glowing praise and superlatives to describe what I am seeing and hearing.

Wheres the Pre-Order link?

Hi Olham, the window was covered with a Celluloid type covering. It often faded or went brown with time.

The black instrument is a pitot tube to measure air speed.

Blimey,, I thought pitot tubes were a modern thing...you learn something knew every day here!....fantastic shots BTW Pol :drinks:

just looked at the latest pics - I think I've wet myself. Thanks Pov, and winder, and everyone else...

New stuff looks great. I can't believe all the detail!:yikes:

Crossbones

Impressive details... :yikes:

From what we see and hear from you guys, the immersion factor of P4 is going to be legendary! :yes:

Hi guys,

goodness me ! Slap on the back for all the devs, bloody good show.

A big yes for "packs".

May I add a request for the Sopwith Dolphin (at some stage)? Would love to dice at 20000+ feet.

Also 200hp hisso engines had compression increased which upped hp to 220, would be good to have in a Pack. As would a BR1 powered Camel.

Brilliant work, thanks so much.

Oh my sweet Lord! Just saw the new screenshots. Wow...I mean...just wow. Or, as several of our British cohorts here are fond of saying, I'm gobsmacked. :blink:

Astonishing......especially love the burnt rafters/hanger ribs effect.....and flames showing thru......waaaaay more interesting than any damage I've seen yet! Great work...thanks!

They're nice ... I've never flown in the dark before ... I hadn't thought about there being an OFF Moon! I like the flame effects as well.

Great stuff as always. Still never fail to be impressed by the scenery, I must say. German craft look as well cared for as the Allied counterparts you've been showing us. It's all so refined. Couldn't possibly be more than 2 weeks out now. :rofl:

Hellshade