Sign in to follow this  
Dave

CombatAce Needs Your Help

Well its that time of year where the coffers are getting bare. No we aren't in danger of shutting down. However, bandwidth does have a price. So if you could give to CA for a month, 6 months or a year it would be greatly appreciated by Erik, me and the staff. All you have to do it look at the top right corner look at the drop down next to your name and give. Everyday you don't contribute, I let a zombie puppy dog live, so please, kill the zombie puppies.....

Seriously anything you can do is always big help.

zc-motivational-poster.jpg

• Like 1

Just to let you know even I pay

• Current Package: CombatACE - Premier Membership
  • Purchased With: Paypal
  • Paid Until: 17 July 2012
  • You have paid until 17 July 2012. No automatic renewal will be performed.

Thanks Dave and All for this outstanding place to hang out. It is appreciated more than you'll likely ever know. A small donation is heading your way via PayPal, and I hope it will provide some little help.

All The Best!

Lou

Alright, 20 bucks shall be listed soon, via PayPal. All the best for more, Dave!

I'm in will post the cash on the 1st !

Thank you guys!!!!

Just reupped as Premier, my friend. Sorry it took so long......

<====== SEEE!!!!!!! :grin:

Edited by DoctorQuest
  • Like 1

How much are you trying to get?

My disability check just came in, so I quickly donated 25 bucks. That's

money that comes in the right hands! Happy to contribute again!

Iwan

• Like 1

No problems... happy to do so apologies forgot to update it last time round. Anything to keep those Zombie Puppies dead...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Any thoughts on Erik dumping the sites that haven't been updated in years? Might help reduce the bandwidth.

I'll re-up mine when I get home in a couple of weeks.

Since my status was inorder, a PayPal fr...n on the way. At the moment that I can spare.

Thanks Dave. OBD Software has made a donation to help some, we don't have huge funds but do very much appreciate CA and all the admins what they have done for us. We hope it will help some too.

(Will PM you the name used Dave)

Subscribed in April but I'll try to kick some dough to the server in a couple of paydays, had to kick cash to the FS Top Gun server this month. As I am an admin there I have to do my part to keep it running, after seeing your post for your subscription I now know that I'm not the only server admin that helps keep the doors open somewhere.

So far only 10 people have given for a total of $174.40 since I posted on 25 Jul. For those of yo who have contributed, thank you but we need more. So if you can give please do....Thank you all.

Sent mine in just now.

Edited by Caesar

A second transfer with PayPal on the way, same like before

:drinks::salute:

How much are you trying to get?

Well our bandwidth not be limited our bills are quiet expensive. Some site shut down after so much bandwidth but we do nto do that. I cant give yo an exact number however the yearly bill exceeds 5 digits.....

why not upload the content to file sharing sites? will decrease the expenses by a few good bucks

why not upload the content to file sharing sites? will decrease the expenses by a few good bucks

That costs alot more actually.. .

Dave,

You know I'm in. However, as I have complained about in the past, the link to contribute is not readily evident on the front page. It was, but now it has moved. I'm in, but you have to show me where to go to actually move the cash.

Jug

The top right side by your name is a drop down and there is a donations button. Hit that an youre all set.