Well TBH not well. Or rather, a lot of the heavy lifting is done now I am fighting with annoying small niggles, a lot of which relate to animation and ini stuff. And fixing it is not really my cup of tea or idea of fun, so work is slow. But I started to make a more concentrated effort now after a while of idling, so maybe.. Again, if some pro-modder would like to take a look at my files that would be gold.

Probs:

-Major stability issues on the runway

-Loadout problems (for the players it puts both outermost AAMs on the same station but not for AI...)

-Animation issues: speed brake wiggles about on takeoff but not in flight

-Gear doors does not close fully even though they are animated that way in max

Again, I hate the technical bit so I would gladly team up with someone so I could focus on more relevant stuff like finishing up model and texture and start making RBT variant etc..

Why don't you ask the Mirage Factory to take a look at it and help you put it out.

Hey Centurion!!!

Can you give us some heads up? Any progress fixing those annoying problems?

This thing is looking so good. I wish that I could help in any way. Can't wait to see it ready for download.

Probs:

-Major stability issues on the runway ----> I have the right man for this job!

-Loadout problems (for the players it puts both outermost AAMs on the same station but not for AI...) ----> same here

-Animation issues: speed brake wiggles about on takeoff but not in flight

-Gear doors does not close fully even though they are animated that way in max

I think we can help you out with this! Contact me with PM

Hi Centurion, one question here.

I don't know how the progress of the cockpit is going opposed to the problems you have with the actual plane model. So will you consider maybe releasing the cockpit until you have all things sorted out? Because then we could use it with the MiG-25 that comes with Nato Fighters :smile:

Edited by Carlos_Tex

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply! I am (slowly) chipping away at the Mig-25 and I will try to release it as a public beta as soon as the external model works satisfactory and I model some small bits and bobs on the external model. That way you can all enjoy what I've got before I get to the point of it being "perfect". I am reluctant to release the pit on its own however, hope you understand. If anyone experiences severe MiG-25 withdrawal shoot me a PM and you can get the latest beta version i got (though you might want to hold out for the public beta).

• Like 1

Great news! a Mig-25 cockpit is always welcome!

Well, nobody talks on this topic since almost one year ago. Recently we have a lot of soviet cockpits (thanks to Stary) and from the most famous Russian jets there are only 2 planes still without a proper cockpit: The "Flogger family" (I know, it's a WIP) and the MiG-25 Foxbat.

Good work modders!!  :clapping:

For the Floggers, i could give you a surprise soon Mono27, is all i could say :D

• Like 4

I dream of a realistic flogger cockpit !

(and foxbat too ...)

Edited by jeanba

are we there yet Centurion-1?

Good news guys, me and Martin have finally gotten around to restarting work on the MiG-25! I also asked Comrad for help on making the russian stencils for added realism.

So does anyone have an engineer to spare? Need to animate this landing gear and my brain is self-destructing  :biggrin:

newgear3.jpg

• Like 1

So does anyone have an engineer to spare? Need to animate this landing gear and my brain is self-destructing

ha ha   good luck m8...I know the feeling