Sign in to follow this  

An educated guess based on the high vis type of paint on all the birds, will be reuse of the FRAM II Sumner class Destroyer and the Forestall Class carrier.

Wasn't that discussed after one of the recent patchs??? There's a bunch of stuff called out in the GroundObject.lst

Barlock

BM-14-16

BRDM

BTR-50PK

BTR-152

BTR-ZPU

BTR-ZU-23

CargoShip

Centurion5

Centurion6

Centurion8

Centurion10

Centurion13

Centurion_Shot

Centurion_ShotKal

CGN-36

CGN-38

CVA-63

CVN-65

CVN-68

Fansong

FansongC

FansongE

FansongF

FuelTruck

KashinMod

Kiev

Knox

KrestaII

KrivakI

KS-19

LCC-19

LHA-1

LHD-1

LPD-4

Leopard1A1

Leopard1A2

Leopard1A3

Leopard1A4

Leopard1A5

M4E8

M35_Quad

M35A2

M38Jeep

M48_Magach3

M48A2

M48A3

M50_Sherman

M51_Sherman

M55_Quad

M60_Magach6

M60A1

M113

M113-ZPU

M113-ZU-23

M163

OHPerry

P-4_PatrolBoat

PatrolBoat

PT-76

SA-2L

SA-2LC

SA-2LE

SA-2LF

SA-6L

SA-8

SA-8B

SA-9

SA-13

SCB-125

Scud-B

Spruance

StraightFlush

SumnerFRAM2

T-34-85

T-54

T-55

T-62A

T-72A

Tanker

ZIL-157

ZIl-157Command

ZIL-157Fuel

ZPU-2

ZSU-23

ZSU-57

ZU-23

but again, everyone's jumping to conculsions based on less the minimal data. Speculations and assumptions based on just sreeenshots.

Why don't we all STHU and wait and see what's delivered?

wrench

Pony?

Can someone please make that damn pony :rofl: probably set it up as an mobile AAA firing s**t shells. Best some really dry ones making a big brown puff in the air

I guess I want something new, different. Something to make me say,"holy s**t batman! did you see this?". That's all I'm saying. I retract my boycott statement.

• Like 2

I retract my boycott statement.

now PM-ing DanW would be nice, eh?

• Like 1

Guest Pfunk

We're all used to Dave, and by now, TK and DanW should be, too.

I think I understand Julhelms point of view.

The fact is, Julhelms business is 3D modeling, textures and graphic stuff (simply said) Now imagine you are a mechanic and not only an ordinary driver, someone shows you a "new" car, but all what is new, it`s just the colour and thats all. Sorry some new buttons for the headlights ..

So julhem see this new game, or even the shown pics, from a different point of view, than most of us. Sure here are some fans, but also people who dont want a hardcore sim like "Black shark" But all what they are asking for is a "solid" posibility/gameengine which supports some stuff that was asked since the beginning.

Graphical programing isn`t so hard, it can be done effectivly and in a not so timeconsuming way, the other features are more complicated, but still stuff with parameters like "If this happen..." "do that.." "if not... else will happen"

Dave`s statement is understandable, it has nothing to do with fanboy bashing or something like this, Im also tired of .. buying the same old game , over and over again ... and .. there is no real evolution. The Mission editor is great, but is also standart in the Flight Sim development. But for a one man show the start was not bad ;)

I don`t expect fleet defender 2 (its more a wish) But some good and usefull improvements like mfd`s and radarmodes!

Pfunk, Blackbird -agree with both of you

Me too..

TK could gain much. Creating a sort of customer/modder council with a few select members of the modding community. Discussing what is doable of wishes withing his budget for new releases. Still with him having the final word on what's possible. It don't have to cost anything but a little time.

hmmmm.....in regards to Dave's pony, we have a llama from the Argentinian group ... would that suffice?

I miss the camels and water buffalo objects we had in ATF/USNF/FA ... those were fun blow up!

(yah, I'm twisted!)

Kevin don't forget the elks!

nice shots BTW, VF-84 looks tasty, 2nd pic canopy is smooth!

Edited by Stary

This is gonna be cool! Don't sweat it guys! I like my 3rd wire sims the way they are, a little improvement here and there would be nice but this is a fun playable system that works. We are gonna buy it anyway so who cares? ! :drinks: BTW whoever listens to Pfunk is an idiot anyway, we all know his agenda.

Edited by CrazyhorseB34
  • Like 1

I guess I want something new, different. Something to make me say,"holy s**t batman! did you see this?". That's all I'm saying. I retract my boycott statement.

I think TK has said to not expect that specifically.

I blame Dave, and his out-of-control Equine fetish, for getting us into this mess. :rofl:

Pfunk is the guy that reviews the sims and even DLC packs or mayor patches over there, so in fact spreads the word about SF series

Guest Pfunk

It's okay, Stary. It's cool.

NP. Just LOL-ed at your Janes' ATF review :good:

Guest Pfunk

Yeah, that hurt to write.

Just for clarification. You guys are talking about avionics enhancements the new game can or should add, can I ask which avionics we still lack?

From top of my head they are:

- A-G radar that let you select your target so is possible to attack it trough CCRP and similar modes.

- A-G radar that let you select wich SAM will be your target for HARM Missiles.

- Slewable Maverick camera.

-Multi target A-A radar.

Anything more??

Guest Pfunk

I think the one thing we're looking for is a multi-track radar that can engage multiple targets.

Not saying it'll happen, but you never know.