Stary

new SF2 video by yes Mlracing

WTF it`s like fighting with a joypad instead your fists!

it's not the point I think of this video, more of what can be done with this engine

and I remember alot of his (her?) videos from the past, slewable EO, mesh names selection/editor ingame in real time, volumeric clouds etc

he posted this on SimHQ, stated that right now he lost ingame controls, more of a concept I think

IDK this guy puzzles me, remember the old joke when we said it's TK himself making fun of us?

• Like 1

I think we need to make a effort to contact him. I think the only way to add the features we're requesting is trough him. We talked about a Kisckstarter, If he can help us, why not create a kickstarter for his work??

I've been postulating about contacting him for loong time now, then he disappeared after being called here by some "experts" (I won't name them)

• Like 1

I've been postulating about contacting him for loong time now, then he disappeared after being called here by some "experts" (I won't name them)

MAybe we should tell him that we're interested. On simHq.

ok, that's right, lets go ahead and believe this shit.

Seriously, Stratos, it's not only a fucking hack job, as Fubar and I have discussed at GREAT length, it's probably not even done in game, but with a video editing progie.

yeah, lets just let this go where it belongs ...

waste of time

What we lose? Lets try it, if it works everyone wins, if no, nothing happens.

Edited by Stratos
  • Like 1

ok, that's right, lets go ahead and believe this shit.

Seriously, Stratos, it's not only a fucking hack job, as Fubar and I have discussed at GREAT length, it's probably not even done in game, but with a video editing progie.

yeah, lets just let this go where it belongs ...

waste of time

Dunno, it looks VERY convincing. Besides this guy seems to be made in China and we all know that the Chinese  R THE haxxorz :]

And we all know that, unlike most of the good CA chaps from the western hemisphere, the Chinese are less likely to be afraid of the legalities involved with modifying/reverse engineering TK's code which gives this video more plausibility. imho.

Edited by SFP1Ace

How did he manage to put the game there..... I think it is an hoax guys...

Edited by cangas

Name one usable mod that this character has ever produced for the series.

Also, remember that when TK and company (you know, the guys who developed this series) adds any new features, quite often, something else gets broken in the process.  I'm sure those of you who can think for themselves will make the connection.

Edited by Fubar512

I still disagree with the hoax sayers. Too complex, too lenghty to pull off for example. Funny that you say it repeatedly despite the very different aspects of numerous videos.

Back on topic, my point is why not contact the guy . Also what SFP1Ace says.

• Like 1

Name one usable mod that this character has ever produced for the series.

That's the big one.  MLRacing has been posting videos for years with all kinds of "cool stuff" added to the SF1/SF2 series, but has never shown interest in taking it any further than just posting the videos.

I don't think it's a hoax, but it never materializes into anything useful for the rest of us.  Not to say it's impossible for that to change...

Don't worry I've probably scared him off with may last comment  :beach:

Well we can always disregard such things and keep on making wet dreaming threads...just sayin'....

• Like 5

Well we can always disregard such things and keep on making wet dreaming threads...just sayin'....

you sir win the internets :rofl:

but that shows sad true nature of us here... we would do 10 pages detailed wishlists but when someone with apparently real skills shows* we do meh on him

*given those videos are real, I think these are. This guy in the past did some extensive hex etc modifications to old F-18 series engine, I think Operation Iraqi Freedom to be precise

• Like 1

He is obviously using wrappers to change the functions of the game. How do you people think trainers and graphics addons like SweetFX are made?

Edited by MigBuster
that's really not called for
  • Like 2

Yeah, I have to agree with Julhelm. I also think the touch compatibility is added by an exterior program and no changes to the actual SF2 Code.

Also, if he never release any of his stuff until this point, what use is he to us? Seems to me he just wants to brag.

Edited by JonathanRL
  • Like 1

I still think we should try it. We ask, If he says no or don't provide anything we can use, we lose nothing but time.

He did mods (and published them) for Graphsim Hornet series, F/a-18 PSF to be precise and these mods were spectacular, he was modding via hex editor. Now coming back to SF I believe he is modding it in real too I mean why spending time and effort on producing 'fake' mods?