ravenclaw_007

HELP cant access CombatACE NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

since this morning i´m no longer able to access CombatACE i´m getting this error code NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID , and what ever i try google is blocking me from accessing  this side  , i checked my time setting like it is suggested on several sides still no luck to get on to this side

just installed Firefox but the same problem , i try my modding computer and yes the same problem

Edited by ravenclaw_007

yes me too this is the problem the site certificate expired on 1 Oct 2024

2024-10-01_13h48_06.thumb.png.fdf50bc9925774611cbf570734640a5d.png

2024-10-01_13h47_53.png.806b1131879f2cdc4df8b3c3d654af7e.png

Edited by GKABS

got the same prob. Is a problem with the safety certificate from this side....

will confirm an issue using Firefox as well, although i just have to go through extra steps to "accept risks and continue"

• Like 1

Its also saying this site is not secure on Microsoft Edge, what is going on????

Yeah I got the same thing, @Erik needs to do some site stuff apparently.

update for @Erik,  site was redirecting to old marcfighters page.  as of 1941 Eastern, still cannot go direct to homepage as it still redirects. but clicking a link on the marcfighters page takes to you to a "this page doesnt exist" page here at CA. thats how i navigated here

am using Firefox, attempted to get to hompage thru bookmark

Edited by daddyairplanes

Thanks for the notes, you can all breathe now. Our security certificate expired and needed to be renewed. I would have done it sooner, but we needed to change providers, and I couldn't begin the process until today. If you have an issue accessing our site, you have a stale SSL Certificate. To fix it, clear your browser cache, restart your browser, and re-open the site.   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

I'm sure there are a lot of us out here, that don't thank Erik enough. The man is on top of this site for us. So, let's all give him a BIG round of thanks and apprieciation!!!!

Thanks Boss!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Wrench said:

I'm sure there are a lot of us out here, that don't thank Erik enough. The man is on top of this site for us. So, let's all give him a BIG round of thanks and apprieciation!!!!

Thanks Boss!!!

I was going to be sarcastic and say "he doesn't do shit around here." But thought better of it really, as he does make sure a great site runs smooth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EricJ said:

I was going to be sarcastic and say "he doesn't do shit around here." But thought better of it really, as he does make sure a great site runs smooth.

Finally, someone who speaks their fucking mind.

• Haha 7

a MASSIVE thank you for all your hard work keeping CA in fine shape, Erik. There's a reason so many people love being on this site for all these years, hats off to you :drinks:

Edited by Jimbib
typo
  • Thanks 1