Jump to content

russouk2004

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    149

Everything posted by russouk2004

  1. Getting seat done..hate making seats...so many fiddly bits,after wards gotta remove polys u wont see......also started canopy frame(main)...then its finish side panels,few odds n sods,main canopy glass..then basic inis oh dear hate them lol
  2. wtf? is that ur test model a\c...wait till u see one i made lol..wherever I put it...hmmm see its sorted....
  3. just assign euler controllers for vertex anims ? i think
  4. indeed...its on to do list...ty
  5. aye,I decided thats the way forwards I took screenshot of top down view of dash and hud lens and made it into tga for the reflection in diffuse...more progress shots soon.
  6. very nice...been following this hawk.... my version for strikefighters 2...any chance of the mesh for the seat?...lol save me making one..
  7. Right...when I add refection jpeg or tga to the reflection slot and add it as channel ID 2 in uvunwrap mode...,id 2 dissapears in channel id drop down in uvunwrap window.,and jpeg isnt listed in textures at top right texture list drop down.. 1 Do I map hud as channel id 1 for basic glass texture... 2,map reflection as channel id 2.. 3then unwrap channel id 2 to move reflected texture in proper location.. because whan I do...the above happens..id disappears,and or texture isnt listed and i have to locate it .. do you gus add refection seperately to glass tga?...or as diffuse and set opacity to get the right look... I m stumped gauge glass refections are ok as I added them as diffuse,and set opacity as req`d..
  8. while waiting for new BB connection,was able to make some headway... here is the latest.. top pic old colour main panel...re-painted lots of bits as havent heard about permission top use originals...so made my own if dont get it..and some textures,as frame of front canopy from some real life photos.. hud for mainstream hawk, non hud and smoke light panels... for red arrows hawks.
  9. If it betters stock...I download and try it ...if it looks good I download and try it.
  10. started outer skin and framing....not many good refs ,but making most of what I do have...rails /panels temp texture
  11. missing desert airfiled inis i think m8
  12. Is that Dat model....im asking because...
  13. victory?...over ukraine?...hmmm try the west? no chance...good vids tho..
  14. yea I know they existed,i think one was even credited with a uboat kill?
  15. Well,im voting for those who make scroungers ,and lazy fuckers who dont like work,get off their asses,also the elderly should be looked after,and the immigration tightened like australia have,dont get me wrong,I mean ANYONE whatever colour,or nationality,if you are bring something into the country and are making a contribution...fine,if coming here to get easy life on benefit...sorry,you are out....then they get my vote.
  16. kev?... u actually straying away from the norm?...lawl...looks good actually m8
  17. stick may need animating then as it moves... yaw > top of stick at A pitch whole stick.. B
  18. Rudder pedals...nearly forgot them...just got to add the mechanisms for them...which reminds me...if memory serves,we only need animate canopy to match external model animation?...throttle,stick levers etc are ini driven I know..i think lol
  19. I like the effect of the heated pipes sides...gonna try that with my stuff...
  20. Looks good cent m8...Ravens got the maxfile I posted pic of if you want it pm him even if its for bits...
  21. Fast?...lol Im skinning as I go...thats one thing that slowed me down in past,mass mapping and texturing start to get tedious after a few weeks lol...this way more done,and mapped\textured bit by bit...
  22. If someone wants a big job...Ive got this 3ds max file which needs major downsizing to get into sf2...ive no time...
  23. ok...stick added...so many different pics of them...gone with this...all panels done(controls etc) apart from night lights which is easy to do later.. next main sides and front framing next...
  24. jesus man...goosebumps and shivers...thanks....lol...awesome...adolf watch out....not a sight seen since 1941 over england....ty for the excellent vid
  25. unless there is an existing indicator lod,then it can be added via fake pilot method.if not ,you will need one made ...there are tuts here somewhere...wrench is the expert at add and subtract items....hes a wiz
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..